It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:blessed: Ur boy will be going down there for the festivities and game!

Canes gonna smash the gators like ima smash this gator pawg I'm takin down to Miami this weekend :takedat:

:heh: At gator fans really think they fukk with the U when y'all struggled against Toledo last weekend ....sit down u fags, golden building an empire:smugdraper:

:heh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I was at the orange bowl in 03 when Brock led us on the epic comeback against these fakkits

Stevie Heisman about to stunt on these overrated scrubs :blessed:

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
no self respecting black male likes the Gators. Only house negroes like those entitled fukks! Holding hands and singing and shyt with the massas. You "stephens" know what im talking about.

We birthed ya'll style nikkas. We just a small school from coral gables that held college football down for more than a decade. No matter what yall do yall will always be #2

is the two bits fukk still alive? fukking trailor trash and house negroes,two peas in a pod.

fukk yall bytches!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two flabby n sick programs battling it out for second place in the state. You gotta luh it :russ:

One team hasn't been good since the Clinton administration

the other school had fluke season last year and lost to a school that got beat by Uconn :heh:

Hopefully that stadium gets swallowed into a black hole right around 12pm Saturday

Go Noles!

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Two flabby n sick programs battling it out for second place in the state. You gotta luh it :russ:

the other school had fluke season last year and lost to a school that got beat by Uconn :heh:

Hopefully that stadium gets swallowed into a black abyss right around 12pm Saturday

Go Noles!

Fluke season, lost to a school that got beat by UConn...yet we still beat FSU :umad:

And I know a FSU fan isn't calling US :flabbynsick:

The last time you bums won a national championship was the 90's. THE 90'S.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL

Hopefully that stadium gets swallowed into a black hole right around 12pm Saturday

Go Noles!
FSU doesn't play Miami until November 2nd :lolbron:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fluke season, lost to a school that got beat by UConn...yet we still beat FSU :umad:

And I know a FSU fan isn't calling US :flabbynsick:

The last time you bums won a national championship was the 90's. THE 90'S.

Technically our last ship was in 2000. Janurary 3,2000. One of the greatest days in American sports history :wow: