It's been 22 years and no action scene has surpassed the bank robbery from HEAT :wow:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i always wondered, how do they make the bullet holes in the cars in these shootout scenes? obviously they can't use real bullets. these days they can put the holes there with CGI. but back in the day how did they do it? i've always thought about this but never found out how it's done

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
i always wondered, how do they make the bullet holes in the cars in these shootout scenes? obviously they can't use real bullets. these days they can put the holes there with CGI. but back in the day how did they do it? i've always thought about this but never found out how it's done
wholes are put into the cars and covered up then they fill the holes with squibs

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
preexisting holes with squibs. sometimes pulled by string that's rotoscoped out or piano wire.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
I seen this in theaters on some random shyt. I said this before but back in the day I'd be at the mall like 4-5 deep, and if we got bored we'd go see a random movie with no prior knowledge of it, didn't see a trailer, nothing. Sometimes we got burned by that but I also seen some classics.

Fred.

I saw pulp fiction like that :banderas:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've watched both the raid 2 and heat

im sorry dawg but as great as raid is it ain't fukking with heat