It's been 22 years and no action scene has surpassed the bank robbery from HEAT :wow:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Cops taking all them shots with civilians around takes me out of the scene. You got old ladies and children in the crossfire and they don't give a damn :mjlol:
You see them cops dumping shells all the time with civilians around, that was probably the most realistic part of the entire sequence :dead:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
giphy.gif

Den of Thieves posted yet? Great movie IMO. A rewatchable. Every time it pops up, I end up watching it.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Pablo Schreiber might be the most underrated actor in all of Hollywood...
:myman:
You already know. People love shytting on The Wire season 2. I’m rewatching now and it’s not that bad. Pablo was great in that. He’s versatile. I think he’s too tall though. You rarely have Hollywood leads over 6’3” for some reason. Unless you get type cast like the Rock.

I’m hearing the season of Halo isn’t that bad. I haven’t got through the first yet. I hope it hits for Pablo.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I recommend to watch the movie, but I don’t think it’s ruining anything to watch that scene. It’s very early on. Old guy goes with his family to the cemetery and then a couple minutes later the movie flashes back to that D-Day battle scene.

There’s also another great battle scene at the end of the movie.

I decided to watch the movie on Prime yesterday instead of just the clips.. Saving Private Ryan is really good

As far as the scenes, its hard to compare..lol.

SPR war scenes are epic tho.. something about the Heat robbery scene is just unbeatable.

Thanks for the recommendation tho. It was excellent