It's been 22 years and no action scene has surpassed the bank robbery from HEAT :wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I seen this in theaters on some random shyt. I said this before but back in the day I'd be at the mall like 4-5 deep, and if we got bored we'd go see a random movie with no prior knowledge of it, didn't see a trailer, nothing. Sometimes we got burned by that but I also seen some classics.

Fred.
simpler times man. :mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really like a lot of the action scenes in Mad Max: Fury Road, especially the final chase.

Easy to follow but filled with small character moments, action was brutal but stylish, and it manages to involve all the characters in interesting ways.

Heat is definitely a GOAT though.

Daps
Reppin
South London
If you have the perfect set up at home that scene RINGS! :bustback:You can't afford to even blink when the action starts.

Great sonically.

/

As for Sicario, loved it. A film hasn't made that anxious in a long time.

You gotta give it to Josh Brolin, plays an a$$hole flawlessly LOL

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sicario, transport scene, not as much action at all. Guns wise, but was decently filmed.
Yo man the tension in that scene had me anxious and nervous as fukk. You were just waiting for it and when it happened it did not disappoint.
Fury Road was another one in recent years that had me questioning what the fukk was I watching. It was so damn dope and crazy. I love that movie so much. Me and friends and work sometimes just yell "Witness Me" throughout the hall.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Doesn't top it but it comes close.. It just lacks that 'big' or 'epic' feel that the Heat shootout had going for it.

This one was pretty solid too..

One of my favorites is The Kingdom, highly slept on.

Smokin Aces hotel shootout scene, that Barrett .50 Cal through the sub has my living room sounded like :blessed: @1:46