Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
How was he surrounded by every cop in Gotham in the streets at the end of the movie and none of them came at him, but just left him to fight Batman one on one? If they kept him as a Latino like he was supposed to be they would have lit that nikka up with a swarm of bullets

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
But of course, I was the first to actually break the bat. No other villian has ever come close just merely imitators.
tumblr_n3sa2vHIJ41qd8w33o1_400.gif

Join us, Mr. Wayne

@Bruce Wayne

that Wayne is dead brehh..

the new BATFLECK will break you and bury you with the ashes from your bones :wow:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:banderas:"You fight like a younger man with nothing held back....admirable but mistaken:ufdup:":whoo::whew::ooh::ohlawd::whoa::damn:

would have pulled the strap on that dude after he said that shyt, i don't give a fukk. start tossing grenades, using robots, whatever it takes. how the fukk you this great detective then walk into a room full of dudes waiting for you with automatic weapons that ended up raping him after he lost?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
that Wayne is dead brehh..

the new BATFLECK will break you and bury you with the ashes from your bones :wow:

Batfleck would get his back broken too but he'd have came back harder than Bale did and he wouldn't have retired afterwards either

It would have been right back to business

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
would have pulled the strap on that dude after he said that shyt, i don't give a fukk. start tossing grenades, using robots, whatever it takes. how the fukk you this great detective then walk into a room full of dudes waiting for you with automatic weapons that ended up raping him after he lost?
:deadmanny:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Batfleck would get his back broken too but he'd have came back harder than Bale did and he wouldn't have retired afterwards either

It would have been right back to business

:mjlol: i know you dont believe this bullshyt..

DCEU Batfleck would WRECK TDK Bane.. easily, with fuccin ease

Bane would get his whole existence realigned

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: i know you dont believe this bullshyt..

DCEU Batfleck would WRECK TDK Bane.. easily, with fuccin ease

Bane would get his whole existence realigned
Batfleck IS the Batman that Bane wrecked...he is the post Jason Todd lunatic that was calmed a bit by Tim Drake, developed a mid life crisis, was broken by Bane's plot, pieced himself together and returned triumphantly

He'd get his back broken just like Bale's caped crusader did, but he's just less of a bytch