Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can agree

This excludes Heath Ledgers Joker I'm assuming (which won an oscar if I remember correctly) and Loki has been the only one to come close.

Marvel has decent villains but they usually nerf the fukk out of them to make the movie more "Kid Friendly"

They fukked up Lex in BvS and Joker wasn't even the main Villain in SS but couldve been great if he was the main focus amd it wasnt cartoony.

Deadpool was just a hilarious movie and Apacolypse was kinda a dissapointment like Ultron... As far as the villains go. Even though it was just the actor of Ultron fukked him up really.

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
yeah i liked ward. i dont even think i can continue watching shield. season 4 villains boring as fukk
I like Ghost Rider but agree with you that Season 4 villains are weak. Even today I still was hoping that somehow Ward survive the spaceship blast and they bring him back.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But of course, I was the first to actually break the bat. No other villian has ever come close just merely imitators.
tumblr_n3sa2vHIJ41qd8w33o1_400.gif
Joker broke that nikka emotionally... killed his ugly ass bytch, made him kill his hope in gotham (dent), and made him an outlaw and made the nikka fukking retire for 8 years and turn into a damn recluse

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That movie's crack I don't give a damn what anyone says:mjlol:Anytime FX shows it I'm on it
Preach. Movie got unjustly hated on for fakkit ass reasons. Shannon fukking killed it as Zod too. nikka was ruthless.

I wish DC said fukk the bullshyt and just kept the DCU gritty and gutter as fukk. I wanna see a ruthless ass SInestro straight up slaying green lanterns. Absolutely murdering those brehs

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
"The shadows betray you, becUse they belong to me" :demonic:

That was the only time you heard anger in Bane's voice.

General Zod needs a mention too...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Batfleck IS the Batman that Bane wrecked...he is the post Jason Todd lunatic that was calmed a bit by Tim Drake, developed a mid life crisis, was broken by Bane's plot, pieced himself together and returned triumphantly

He'd get his back broken just like Bale's caped crusader did, but he's just less of a bytch

NOPE :umad:

BATFLECK is not a lil bytch like BatBale ... TDK Bane will shyt himself in the presence of the BAT GAWD... FAX word is bond and thats on Rakim Allah :wow:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cottonmouth was not on Banes level. Sorry.

That movie's crack I don't give a damn what anyone says:mjlol:Anytime FX shows it I'm on it

It is. Now they don't know what to do because of the backlash.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bane was a horrible villain. Actually, everything about The Dark Knight Rises was bad.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
Bane was that dude not even close, how many other villains have memorable quotes. Dude was a tactician used his mind just as well as his strength. I wouldn't mind a solo batman vs bane movie, just keep it dark.