Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Preach. Movie got unjustly hated on for fakkit ass reasons. Shannon fukking killed it as Zod too. nikka was ruthless.

I wish DC said fukk the bullshyt and just kept the DCU gritty and gutter as fukk. I wanna see a ruthless ass SInestro straight up slaying green lanterns. Absolutely murdering those brehs

Word, even so, it's still better than fluff azz Marvel.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bane was that dude not even close, how many other villains have memorable quotes. Dude was a tactician used his mind just as well as his strength. I wouldn't mind a solo batman vs bane movie, just keep it dark.
Nah fam. Nolan's Batman was just stupid. Dude did next to no detective work after BB. He walked into the most obvious fukking trap ever in TDKR. The shyt with his stocks. Like.....breh was a vet in the game still getting conned by absolute dumb shyt. Pathetic

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Preach. Movie got unjustly hated on for fakkit ass reasons. Shannon fukking killed it as Zod too. nikka was ruthless.

I wish DC said fukk the bullshyt and just kept the DCU gritty and gutter as fukk. I wanna see a ruthless ass SInestro straight up slaying green lanterns. Absolutely murdering those brehs

Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

:banderas: Could of took his rightful throne as the GOAT villain

:mjcry: Now he probably going to be a punchline or cracking jokes

Let my man instill fear damnit :damn:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah fam. Nolan's Batman was just stupid. Dude did next to no detective work after BB. He walked into the most obvious fukking trap ever in TDKR. The shyt with his stocks. Like.....breh was a vet in the game still getting conned by absolute dumb shyt. Pathetic
That tdkr script got way outta hand. rushed and just plain dumb writing. tdk has dumb shyt too but it was more tight. batman's suit was dumb af too imo.

Bane still crushed it.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bane was good until he wasn't. Dafoe's Green Goblin was great, but that was before Bane. I'm calling it now, though Vulture will be every bit as good as Bane. Call it a hunch.:smugbiden:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bane was'nt even better than Joker.

Also TDKR Bane was an insult to the awesomeness that was the Comic Book character

TDKR Bane was a flunky...comic book Bane was a criminal fukking mastermind and a BAWSE

TDKR Bane was quotable as fukk that's for sure...but that's about it

Nobody said he was better than the Joker. It's about villains SINCE TDKR.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Here yall go with Natalia was the real villian bullshyt again:mjlol:

Yall really think Bane was in the league of shadows but just some dumb goon:rudy:?

Alfred told you about the work he put in outchea,his resume is solid...and by the way he talked,and moves he made its obvious he was ingelligent in his own right....i dont remember him being smart in the cartoons at all,yet the movies havent done him justice..

Yall just choose to give Natalia all the credit for whatever dumb reason:camby:

Bane was goat,he didnt go out like a chump to catwoman until after he already lost to Batman already....past that point it didnt matter what happened to him,cuz batman already beat his ass...the fight really shouldve been better though...shouldve felt like batman was about to lose again,he never really had to make a comeback in that second fight....that aint Banes fault tho.

How the hell yall mad at Bane for having loyalty anyway,cuz she a chick?batman was the real simp in the film,gettin caught out here behind p*ssy lol...bane was just loyal to the click,yall sexist nature just dont like the fact she was a woman....its never said Bane and her was romantic in any way,u just assumed that.

Winter Soldier was the shyt too,but he aint Bane

Look at the bottom he was giving batman that work in rematch still he had upper hand batman did a bit better but was still losing when he hit his mask is when the tide turned even then he was throwing haymakers broke a damn pillar batman was like :whoa:

Evading them things after he felt a few then capitalize to win

At least he died by a damn cannon that took out tanks basically

But of course, I was the first to actually break the bat. No other villian has ever come close just merely imitators.
tumblr_n3sa2vHIJ41qd8w33o1_400.gif

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but Bane was legendary in that movie, he's the only reason why I actually enjoy that movie. Quotables for days, then dude really had the juice, when he walked in he commanded respect. I'm not gonna hold against him the absolutely unnecessary wack ass plot twist they threw in there and offing him like a lame. Tom hardy did the damn thing with that role. Shame on nikkaz mentioning Bucky in the same sentence as bane smh. Bane was just as gully and hitting you wit quotes of his greatness at the same time.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Outside of Clark being mopey/stan war bullshyt I have no idea why people shyt on this movie

I tell folks all the time. It gets hated on becuz it's not Christopher Reeves.

You check Rotten Tomatos and you'll see that Superman Returns has a higher rating than Man Of Steel.

The man reason being that it was a love story to the Richard Donner/Christopher Reeves Superman movies.
If we're talking about TV.... SLADE fukkIN' WILSON >>>> everyone.

I forgot all about Slade. :ohhh:

He murdered Ollie's moms! :damn: