It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. You’ve stanned and made threads about similar games on the PlayStation side.

If tunic was announced at a PlayStation event you nikkas would love it.

SHOW it not just say it...gonna be tough since I’ve had a PS3/360...PS4/XB1...PS5/XSX and to date the XB1 was hands down my personal favorite console ever (not saying it’s the best but it was the one I enjoyed the most)...I just keep it real on both sides...and I can tell who the stans are on both sides by the way they react to my honest opinions lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
SHOW it not just say it...gonna be tough since I’ve had a PS3/360...PS4/XB1...PS5/XSX and to date the XB1 was hands down my personal favorite console ever (not saying it’s the best but it was the one I enjoyed the most)...I just keep it real on both sides...and I can tell who the stans are on both sides by the way they react to my honest opinions lol
You in this very thread stanning Kema because it’s a Zelda clone.

Tunic is also a Zelda clone, but is somehow “goofy” to you.

How does that work :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You in this very thread stanning Kema because it’s a Zelda clone.

Tunic is also a Zelda clone, but is somehow “goofy” to you.

How does that work :ohhh:

How is Kena a zelda clone? It looks more like pikmin with some platforming

I think tunic looks good btw, i like indies I’ll play it on pc for sure

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

idiots called ‘the pathless’ a zelda clone when it isn’t...folks saying it doesn’t make it right...for some reason folks have decided to label any game that doesn’t have a “realistic” art style a “BOTW clone”...immortal fenyx rising is the only game I’ve played that heavily rips off several elements from BOTW and 1000% warrants the “clone” label

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

‘’I’ve played every zelda game aside from skyward sword and some of the DS games.

What about it makes it a zelda clone? Immortals is literally ripping off entire gameplay mechanics of zelda and was referred to as a zelda clone less by journalist.

The only zelda influences I see here is the art style.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally can’t find a preview of the game that doesn’t mention Zelda. But somehow Sony stans on the coli are the ones who see the game for what it truly is

...and as I said folks prematurely said the same thing about ‘the pathless’...anyway this is not even a real point that I’m going to argue...you literally just made it up to force a narrative that “my basis” for calling ‘tunic’ goofy is bcuz it’s a “zelda clone” when there was absolutely nothing I said that allowed for you to draw that conclusion...you just completely made up an opinion for me and ran with it lmaoooooooooo