It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They said the same about horizon also. Apparently any game where you shoot a bow and is somewhat open world is zelda to people.

yep that’s the mistake they made with ‘the pathless’ without realizing the bow and arrow is more integral to traveling and not so much a weapon with the exception of 4-5 fights in the entire game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
...and as I said folks prematurely said the same thing about ‘the pathless’...anyway this is not even a real point that I’m going to argue...you literally just made it up to force a narrative that “my basis” for calling ‘tunic’ goofy is bcuz it’s a “zelda clone” when there was absolutely nothing I said that allowed for you to draw that conclusion...you just completely made up an opinion for me and ran with it lmaoooooooooo
I didn’t make anything up as it’s clear the entire gaming industry views it as a Zelda-like. Just like tunic.

Both are indie adventure games with a cartoony style of graphics.

No reason to call one of them “goofy” while praising the other.

Only explanation is stan shyt.

Do better :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t make anything up as it’s clear the entire gaming industry views it as a Zelda-like. Just like tunic.

ok and now you’re reduced to playing stupid again...I was very clear in what I said...read it over until you get it in the event that you really didn’t understand it

You in this very thread stanning Kema because it’s a Zelda clone.

...and as I said folks prematurely said the same thing about ‘the pathless’...anyway this is not even a real point that I’m going to argue...you literally just made it up to force a narrative that “my basis” for calling ‘tunic’ goofy is bcuz it’s a “zelda clone” when there was absolutely nothing I said that allowed for you to draw that conclusion...you just completely made up an opinion for me and ran with it lmaoooooooooo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok and now you’re reduced to playing stupid again...I was very clear in what I said...read it over until you get it in the event that you really didn’t understand it
Again.

No way in hell an objective person will praise one while calling the other “goofy”

You came in here with that stan shyt.

Do better:ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again.

No way in hell an objective person will praise one while calling the other “goofy”

You came in here with that stan shyt.

only stan in here is you

you LITERALLY made up an opinion for why I dislike a game without asking why lmaoooooooooo

me calling a game ‘goofy’ is just my opinion about the game (the polygon-styled look of it in particular) and not reflective of a console that I own btw...on the other hand you only have an issue with my opinion bcuz it’s an exclusive on a console you stan so you unsuccessfully tried to forced a narrative on me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
only stan in here is you

you LITERALLY made up an opinion for why I dislike a game without asking why lmaoooooooooo
Again I didn’t make up anything you offered your opinion.

There’s no reasonable argument to make that one is “goofy” and the other isn’t.

You wanna get caught up on the Zelda word cause it’s a way to try to squirm away from that stan shyt you did.

Im not allowing that.

for the last time.

Do better lil buddy :cheers:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again I didn’t make up anything you offered your opinion.

again...you did...it’s right here...can’t play stupid on this one...“sorry”

You in this very thread stanning Kema because it’s a Zelda clone.

Tunic is also a Zelda clone, but is somehow “goofy” to you.

me calling a game ‘goofy’ is just my opinion about the game (the polygon-styled look of it in particular)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
again...you did...it’s right here...can’t play stupid on this one...“sorry”
Alright let’s change that post.

You in this very thread stanning Kema WHICH IS a Zelda clone.

I changed one word and the point of my post still stands.

What's next:mjpls:?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright let’s change that post.

You in this very thread stanning Kema WHICH IS a Zelda clone.

I changed one word and the point of my post still stands.

...your post still stands incorrectly bcuz now it “only” implies that I potentially like one game for being a zelda clone and dislike the other for being a zelda clone instead of you just flat-out stating so wrongly...but the problem of you making shyt up still remains bcuz you’re insistent upon the “zelda clone” angle being the basis for both opinions when that’s flat-out wrong...I’m used to trolls who try to muddle/confuse arguments...you’re never gonna pull it off with me lmao

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Both systems have 1st party exclusives coming this year all things shaking out like they are suppose too.

Sony with

Ratchet, Horzion and GOW5, Returnal,

Microsoft with

Flight Sim, Crossfire X, Halo Infinite, Tunic, Second Extinction, The Medium, and Stalker 2

Currently if you bought a next gen systems because of exclusives you probably starving :sadcam:

Hopefully whatever system you fought to get you took into account your backlog or lack there of, because until about march that's what everyone on both sides will probably be playing.
No luck getting one over the holidays, eh? :mjlit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw @MeachTheMonster

you don’t have to make shyt up for me...when you could just ask...what caught my immediate attention about the game was the graphics/art style...if I’m guilty of anything it’s being a graphics “whore” at times but I make no apologies for that...graphics are half of the experience of video games

Game looked so beautiful at the event
hFvVwyR.gif

game looks gorgeous

idk how I slept on this til recently

by that same token it’s why I called ‘tunic’ goofy...the gameplay itself may end up being good in which case I’ll play it on my XSX anyway...but for the time being it looks goofy to me...no need for you to make shyt up about my opinions to defend a console which I own :yeshrug:

me calling a game ‘goofy’ is just my opinion about the game (the polygon-styled look of it in particular)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
...your post still stands incorrectly bcuz now it “only” implies that I potentially like one game for being a zelda clone and dislike the other for being a zelda clone instead of you just flat-out stating so wrongly...but the problem of you making shyt up still remains bcuz you’re insistent upon the “zelda clone” angle being the basis for both opinions when that’s flat-out wrong...I’m used to trolls who try to muddle/confuse arguments...you’re never gonna pull it off with me lmao
I’m not insisting on anything.

You still squirming.

Stop it :mjlol: