It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kena for one

and don’t try to dismiss it either when you have goofy shyt like ‘tunic’ listed
? The fact you think tunic is goofy :wow:

Anyway I didn't list Kena because it not being funded by Sony or a 1st party title that I know of.

Tunic is getting some $ cash from M$ from what I recall.

I don't know why people like to nitpick over a game or two.

The over all point of this thread is to ask how are those next gen exclusives that people hyped up all last year or lack there of treating "you"

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I feel like the PS4 pro happened just because of the benefits to attempt to push for 4K and 60 FPS.
What could Sony add for a PS5 pro that it would make sense producing it?
Personally I feel like the PS5 slim would be more appealing then a pro model.
Not every game can do 4k/60 knowing Sony the pro would have 1440p support but I really don’t see a reason for it either

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I feel like the PS4 pro happened just because of the benefits to attempt to push for 4K and 60 FPS.
What could Sony add for a PS5 pro that it would make sense producing it?
Personally I feel like the PS5 slim would be more appealing then a pro model.
Actually being able to run 4k/60 on everything, in any mode (visual vs performance) on any game with no exceptions, how it should have been in the first place...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m enjoying my Xbox

You nikkas are miserable. Let the internet hype cycle hype you up then let you down.:smh:

There’s nothing surprising or different about this launch other than the fact that there’s more to play on the consoles than there has been in the past.

Cyberpunk is the most fun I’ve had with a “launch window” game since Halo.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Stop it. You’ve stanned and made threads about similar games on the PlayStation side.

If tunic was announced at a PlayStation event you nikkas would love it.:stopitslime:
To be honest a game like that would fit playstation or nintendo MS still got the dude bro shooter reputation. Every system gon have em like bugsmax/knack and if someone a stan they’ll hype em

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be honest a game like that would fit playstation or nintendo MS still got the dude bro shooter reputation. Every system gon have em like bugsmax/knack and if someone a stan they’ll hype em
This isn’t true whatsoever look at the list of games coming to Xbox. Only one is a shooter. It’s a more diverse list than Sony or Nintendo would ever have.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This isn’t true whatsoever look at the list of games coming to Xbox. Only one is a shooter. It’s a more diverse list than Sony or Nintendo would ever have.
Lol what? No it isn’t Sony n Nintendo always will be more diverse but anyway tunic 2 years old how it’s releasing on series x/s is a thing