It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I knew I shoulda flipped my shyt. Anyone who flipped caught the W.

Thankfully Game Pass is decent, but I'm still salty about the Halo infinite delay. If there was no Game Pass, Xbox would be straight trash though.

Ring fit Adventure still my favorite game right now:mjlol:

Stay on the look out for TUNIC. Gonna be a quiet hitter best believe.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i don't see what the big deal is?

At the end of the day unless you're stressing about money its still better to play the games we have with better loading times, resolution and fps. For instane persona 5 strikers on ps5 has no load times, and i can play on graphical settings and still maintain a locked 60fps. That makes the game a lot more enjoyable to me.

I'm also glad that when these releaes start dropping in spring that i dont have to scramble to get a new console.

its not that deep

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't see what the big deal is?

At the end of the day unless you're stressing about money its still better to play the games we have with better loading times, resolution and fps. For instane persona 5 strikers on ps5 has no load times, and i can play on graphical settings and still maintain a locked 60fps. That makes the game a lot more enjoyable to me.

I'm also glad that when these releaes start dropping in spring that i dont have to scramble to get a new console.

its not that deep
I agree. Ps5 n xsx been good for older game so far. Sure they dont match high end pc’s but its been a big jump. Unlike ps4/xbone launch im happy with this hardware. Just like last gen i knew games would be dry the first couple years. Dev cost has skyrocketed so i knew what the deal was before buyin both.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The improvements are marginal at best

There's more to enhancements than Resolution and FPS

if you wanna play old games with great improvements you might as well just get a PC, you don't even need a powerful one to play old ps4 games with way better textures, in 4k over 60fps
CAP

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why I even copped the latest Xbox. I’m playing 2k21 and fukking FIFA. Ain’t shyt out.

PS5 same exact fukking thing.

This release was the most disappointing system releases I have ever taken part in and this goes for both systems.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both systems have 1st party exclusives coming this year all things shaking out like they are suppose too.

Sony with

Ratchet, Horzion and GOW5, Returnal,

Microsoft with

Flight Sim, Crossfire X, Halo Infinite, Tunic, Second Extinction, The Medium, and Stalker 2

Currently if you bought a next gen systems because of exclusives you probably starving :sadcam:

Hopefully whatever system you fought to get you took into account your backlog or lack there of, because until about march that's what everyone on both sides will probably be playing.
:merchant: