It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gears 5 is better than all that homo trash

This isn’t true whatsoever look at the list of games coming to Xbox. Only one is a shooter. It’s a more diverse list than Sony or Nintendo would ever have.

tumblr_inline_oob6xlOQ2H1tc2f3l_400.gifv

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
does anything have a release date?

only ones I can think of are The Medium this month, and Deathloop in May

I posted this earlier. Some have outright release dates, some have quarter time-frames. I reckon most are reasonable enough to figure they'll drop this, since they were only just pushed back from last year.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know y’all enjoy hating on Xbox things, but gears is the best “next gen” package out right now.

Top tier next gen graphics and features.

Lots content expansions and upgrades.

In the spirit of this thread asking what’s there to play right now, Gears is a great example.

You fine to prefer Gears, but to say it's outright better than the games listed, is...as you say, "factually incorrect" or otherwise as...

tumblr_inline_oob6xlOQ2H1tc2f3l_400.gifv

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
? The fact you think tunic is goofy :wow:

Anyway I didn't list Kena because it not being funded by Sony or a 1st party title that I know of.

Tunic is getting some $ cash from M$ from what I recall.

I don't know why people like to nitpick over a game or two.

The over all point of this thread is to ask how are those next gen exclusives that people hyped up all last year or lack there of treating "you"

Cuz we know the slight and shade you pull. Stop acting goofy & coy, fool. A game or two (when there was like 8 games missing) and "not funded by Sony directy".:childplease::shaq2: STFU.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I posted this earlier. Some have outright release dates, some have quarter time-frames. I reckon most are reasonable enough to figure they'll drop this, since they were only just pushed back from last year.

You keep posting this list full of multi plat games but I'm the one being coy :mjlol:

Best PS4+PS5gaming coming 2021!

title of the video could have easily been best games coming 2021. Because half if not more are multi plat games.

But you know Push Square...

But I'm being coy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ionno the wheres or hows that you're coming up with these "quantifiers". Sounds suspect, breh.
Graphical and content upgrades.

“Next gen” features like 120fps

New single player content and playable characters.

And it was all offered for free to owners of the game.

No other “next gen” upgrade is as extensive and/or free.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You keep posting this list full of multi plat games but I'm the one being coy :mjlol:

Best PS4+PS5gaming coming 2021!

title of the video could have easily been best games coming 2021. Because half if not more are multi plat games.

But you know Push Square...

But I'm being coy :mjlol:

I never stated that it was solely exclusives. However, there are plenty in the mix as well, with dates, for this year. Which was always my point.