It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I feel like the PS4 pro happened just because of the benefits to attempt to push for 4K and 60 FPS.
What could Sony add for a PS5 pro that it would make sense producing it?
Personally I feel like the PS5 slim would be more appealing then a pro model.
They'll do a pro because they saw enough people buy the ps4pro. And you will get a slim for the mid gen refresh.

Neither is releasing before 2023 tho

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Both systems have 1st party exclusives coming this year all things shaking out like they are suppose too.

Sony with

Ratchet, Horzion and GOW5, Returnal,

Microsoft with

Flight Sim, Crossfire X, Halo Infinite, Tunic, Second Extinction, The Medium, and Stalker 2

Currently if you bought a next gen systems because of exclusives you probably starving :sadcam:

Hopefully whatever system you fought to get you took into account your backlog or lack there of, because until about march that's what everyone on both sides will probably be playing.

There's more coming to PS5 than what you listed. Even when you try your both sides act, you still can't hide your bias. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's more coming to PS5 than what you listed. Even when you try your both sides act, you still can't hide your bias. :mjlol:
1st party exclusives slated for 2021? The only one I missed was destruction all star... Which ilyou can prot understand why I missed...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I had other shyt going on, scalpers made buying systems trash, and none of my friends copped a new gen system so I didn’t really see the point tbh.

I might cop something in the future but got school, new car, and other shyt to worry about at the moment. I barely been gaming lately too.

But I’ll probably get an Series X once Flight Sim or something exclusive drops... or I just stumble across one

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah I love my Series X I’m already too acclimated to the fast load times and quick resume:whew:

I beat Yakuza then Cyberpunk back to back which kept me eating good since launch:ohlawd:

The Medium comes out at the end of this month too so I’ll be on that as well:obama:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I nearly fell victim to the hype of wanting a next gen console. All the games I play have upgrades but they games I play are in a lull(Destiny, 2077, Warzone). This year should be lit in both sides. That GoW2 reveal going to be something. :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
does anything have a release date?

only ones I can think of are The Medium this month, and Deathloop in May

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Y’all go ahead and keep copping all the latest and greatest

Ima sit back and wait till the PS5 Pro comes out this or next holiday and all the games are discounted

:rolleyes:

You ain't seeing a PS5 Pro until the next presidential election at the earliest. Just say a PS5 is currently too difficult to come by right now and/or you aren't trying to spend that type of money currently and keep it moving.