It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This nikka be making up random ass rules and prices everytime this topic comes up.

“Console players gotta buy 6 consoles 4 TVs and 6 controllers therefore PC is cheaper”

:mjlol:

Don’t forget you gotta buy groceries for the 7 years that you own that console.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tv’s aren’t just for games though, I would upgrade my tv regardless of getting a new console.

If you’re gonna tack on the cost of a tv you might as well tack on the cost of a new car, socks, a new house....etc

computers arent just for games either... you need a computer regardless of gaming or not..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This nikka be making up random ass rules and prices everytime this topic comes up.

“Console players gotta buy 6 consoles 4 TVs and 6 controllers therefore PC is cheaper”

:mjlol:

so why buy a new console if you are playing it on a tv that cant utilize its new specs :dwillhuh:

is this where we pretend most people here are not buying tvs based on their console, ok :skip: you cant say its for TV because majority of TV is still in 720/1080 :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can use groceries to play video games? How do you plan on playing a console without a TV?

I can use the same gaming monitor you use that you won’t be upgrading for 20 years

A lot of people are still gaming on 1080p TVs as well so all this about needing to upgrade tv’s is false also

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No you don’t.

I use my iPad 90% of the time.

Well I understand Wal Mart workers in their mid 30's dont need to scan or send important documents much or type daily efficient emails so I understand why you could get away with an iPad for most your daily PC needs. But you also said 90%, so im assuming the other 10% is the desk top, you do own ?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so why buy a new console if you are playing it on a tv that cant utilize its new specs :dwillhuh:

is this where we pretend most people here are not buying tvs based on their console, ok :skip: you cant say its for TV because majority of TV is still in 720/1080 :skip:
I mean there’s no difference in console or pc. You gotta old shytty screen you are gonna want to upgrade it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hey, sure if you wish to, my monitors are $300-400 each, just make sure you add that to your cost because it is needed to play the console

‘Monitors”

And how long will each of these 300-400 monitors last you?

I wish yall PC gamers would stop lying about this “it’s cheaper in the long run” myth.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
‘Monitors”

And how long will each of these 300-400 monitors last you?

ive had one since about 2013 or 2014 around there :ld:

I mean, you own a PS4, its not 4k capable right? Your tv works good for that, right? You buy the PS5, its now 8k capable :troll: but really lets just keep it at 4k standard is what they are pushing, your current TV needs to be upgraded to fully utilize this, right ? So that means you bought a new TV based off of your new console.. otherwise you would of just kept your old TV..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That’s not true, but it don’t matter. You can buy a monitor for your console, or a tv for your pc

so now we are arguing if a quality TV costs more or less than a quality monitor ? what fukking world do some yall live in :mjlol: you can find 4k monitors for about $200 at almost any where that sells monitors, where can you find $100 4k tvs :mjlol: