It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats gonna get worse for sony?

There's still no significant difference in third party games between the systems and Sony has a few big titles planned for this year. I didnt realize things were even "bad" for Sony right now, you saying its gonna get "worse"?
Sony Stan's

What's going to get worse is finding ways or reasons to hate on or make an excuse not to have gamepass

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I play it now. There’s no ill loot, no new strikes and Stasis makes PvP not fun for me. 60 FPS is dope but there are bigger issues.
I'm enjoying it. Not a big PVP guy, but I like Stasis. It's cheesy, but it's different.

And it's more than 60fps. The only way you can relate is of you played the PC version on a good setup. If you have a good TV, the SX version is a lot different. FOV, no frame issues, 120fps Crucible: banderas:, LOADING TIME. Just the time saved not loading is an argument. The game is no longer a chore, because you spend most of your time actually playing. If my SX breaks right now, I'm probably done until I get another one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if you have any more criteria tucked away, let me know before I respond plz

I said the increased framerate, resolution, and load times are great, and you told me you don’;t need a ps5 or series x to get that. I asked if i was able to get it for under 500 dollars.

If the answer is no then what you said is pointless.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
We're at a point now where a lot of current gen games look and perform like shyt on current gen.

I just played crash 4 and it was :scust: on my base PS4. Seen nikkas playing on PS5 and that shyt looked gorgeous.

So I think it's time to get next gen when you can. Cyberpunk was just the tip of the iceberg. About to be a rude awakening for nikkas if they still rocking current gen in 2022.
This post has me dyin I don’t know why :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Send me a pc set up that can be had for 400 that can match the power of ps5/series x and i will
Console gaming is way more expensive over a 7 year generation period than PC gaming.

Consoles have a cheaper entry point (thats arguable now, youve spent at least 1k between games, subscriptions and headset and extra controller since November if you bought the games you said you bought :sas2:) but higher continued costs, where as PC is higher entry cost but lower cost over time.

so why are you trying to cheat the way this works and bring PC entry costs down?

come on man you are in your 30s you should know how to use a calculator by now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I said the increased framerate, resolution, and load times are great, and you told me you don’;t need a ps5 or series x to get that. I asked if i was able to get it for under 500 dollars.

If the answer is no then what you said is pointless.
Its not pointless, because your costs for PS5 dont stop the moment you buy it for 400-500 either.

jesus fukk this is a great example of how Americans are financially illiterate

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its not pointless, because your costs for PS5 dont stop the moment you buy it for 400-500 either.

jesus fukk this is a great example of how Americans are financially illiterate

And your cost of constantly upgrading your pc don’t stop the minute you buy it either. Don’t act like you ain’t spending the same 600 dollar to upgrade your graphics card by the time a new console drops. Not to mention the countless other shyt you gotta keep up with.