It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t really care if a game isn’t long as long as it’s super dope. This shyt right here just looks like some bullshyt. Not what I expected at all.

I don’t really care either but I’m paying 50 dollars for a game i can beat in an evening

I guess its a day one gamepass release so disregard that

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don’t really care either but I’m paying 50 dollars for a game i can beat in an evening

I guess its a day one gamepass release so disregard that
If a game has replay value. I don’t mind it. nikkas really didn’t live thru SNES or Sega era where games cost 80+ dollars a pop. Now factor in inflation. $50 ain’t shyt all things considered especially with how much goes into making these games. Give me a streamlined and entertaining experience and it’s all good to me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It’s an indie horror game. Looks pretty much as expected.

Only reason it’s being talked about here is cause it was shown at the Microsoft show:manny:
Not at all. I was actually looking forward to it and was excited for it based on the Silent Hill comparisons etc. shyt low key made me mad because I wanted it to be fire.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not at all. I was actually looking forward to it and was excited for it based on the Silent Hill comparisons etc. shyt low key made me mad because I wanted it to be fire.
I mean, there’s bunches of these types of games coming out all the time. There was nothing in the first footage that was so great or different than what has been shown recently.

Could turn out good with the second dimension stuff, or could be just average/generic like the rest of them:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If a game has replay value. I don’t mind it. nikkas really didn’t live thru SNES or Sega era where games cost 80+ dollars a pop. Now factor in inflation. $50 ain’t shyt all things considered especially with how much goes into making these games. Give me a streamlined and entertaining experience and it’s all good to me.

Yeah, but games have gotten easier now so you can experience it all in one go with saves. It took me months to beat the original sonic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And your cost of constantly upgrading your pc don’t stop the minute you buy it either. Don’t act like you ain’t spending the same 600 dollar to upgrade your graphics card by the time a new console drops. Not to mention the countless other shyt you gotta keep up with.
if you build a PC correctly the right way you wont have to upgrade for 5 years

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if you build a PC correctly the right way you wont have to upgrade for 5 years

You’re still updating for the same amount in the same time frame as console owners.

In other words if we both buy a gaming system, me a ps5, and you are higher end pc in December 2020, are you gonna sit here and lie and tell me by the time I’m gearing up to buy a ps6 you still gonna be rocking the same rig in 2027?

pc gamers upgrade their shyt at the same rate as console gamers

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You’re still updating for the same amount in the same time frame as console owners.

In other words if we both buy a gaming system, me a ps5, and you are higher end pc in December 2020, are you gonna sit here and lie and tell me by the time I’m gearing up to buy a ps6 you still gonna be rocking the same rig in 2027?

pc gamers upgrade their shyt at the same rate as console gamers
itll still be cheaper. Consoles you need to upgrade your TV every cycle.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
itll still be cheaper. Consoles you need to upgrade your TV every cycle.

Tv’s aren’t just for games though, I would upgrade my tv regardless of getting a new console.

If you’re gonna tack on the cost of a tv you might as well tack on the cost of a new car, socks, a new house....etc