It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
It's only going to get worse for sony stans is t he wild part.

However currently both systems if they keep going the route they are, are different enough to warrant having both or at least a beefy computer and gamepass.

Gamepass is a must

:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its only going to get worst when more and more xbox games start dropping and yall have to double down on the hate

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Its only going to get worst when more and more xbox games start dropping and yall have to double down on the hate

PlayfulWeakDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I nearly fell victim to the hype of wanting a next gen console. All the games I play have upgrades but they games I play are in a lull(Destiny, 2077, Warzone). This year should be lit in both sides. That GoW2 reveal going to be something. :wow:
Destiny is great right now, and the Series X version is infinitelymore playable. You're missing out.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
So this is a thread about broke boys and mad boys trying to justify why they aint get that next gen.

WE HEARD YOU, WE DONT CARE

:mjlol: go play ya games in 30fps and leave us alone

Chef

All Star
Daps
Destiny is great right now, and the Series X version is infinitelymore playable. You're missing out.

I play it now. There’s no ill loot, no new strikes and Stasis makes PvP not fun for me. 60 FPS is dope but there are bigger issues.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
only reason NOT to get a next gen console is if you don't care about exclusives...which is kind of weird tbh

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:rolleyes:

You ain't seeing a PS5 Pro until the next presidential election at the earliest. Just say a PS5 is currently too difficult to come by right now and/or you aren't trying to spend that type of money currently and keep it moving.

I used to say that same shyt when I didn't have the means so I sympathise with him.:pachaha:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's only going to get worse for sony stans is t he wild part.
Whats gonna get worse for sony?

There's still no significant difference in third party games between the systems and Sony has a few big titles planned for this year. I didnt realize things were even "bad" for Sony right now, you saying its gonna get "worse"?