It's about to be 2021, can we all agree Jay is the greatest?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
happy belated Ether day bruh
It’s funny because Duh we all know it’s opinion.

it’s somebody right now listening to the Ying Yang Twins and thinking to themselves or aloud “nobody fukking with these boys”

Y’all just need to face if it’s a pie and all the best get a slice. Hov getting the biggest slice. I know it hurts he better than y’all man crushes. But it is what it is. Just ignore the praise Jay get and focus on important things in life.

happy holidays breh

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
U mad tho. Pac the GOAT nikka. Is what it is.
Maybe back in 2001.

in 2021

Jay the guy now

face it

“I didn’t cry when Pac died but I’ll probably cry when Hov die”

“Thank god for Jay Z” nas

“Jay is the only one in the community that taken this shyt serious music & business wise” Nas

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It’s funny because Duh we all know it’s opinion.

it’s somebody right now listening to the Ying Yang Twins and thinking to themselves or aloud “nobody fukking with these boys”

Y’all just need to face if it’s a pie and all the best get a slice. Hov getting the biggest slice. I know it hurts he better than y’all man crushes. But it is what it is. Just ignore the praise Jay get and focus on important things in life.

happy holidays breh
so you admit this is all opinion yet you in here on the side of this thread that exist to push him as the greatest?:why:

biggest slice is not totally accurate although he does have a good size for himself. As alot of people hold other people like Wayne, Pac, shyt even Drake, kendrick and cole at that status for them.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so you admit this is all opinion yet you in here on the side of this thread that exist to push him as the greatest?:why:

biggest slice is not totally accurate although he does have a good size for himself. As alot of people hold other people like Wayne, Pac, shyt even Drake, kendrick and cole at that status for them.
Wayne & Drake know what’s up
Kanye knows
what up
Cole know what’s up

it’s only a opinion because we being nice

its a fact

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wayne & Drake know what’s up
Kanye knows
what up
Cole know what’s up

it’s only a opinion because we being nice

its a fact
wayne and drake use Jas formula and their opinion doesnt mean the end all

Kanye is tied to Jay and even though he wasnt really supported by him in the beginning was on his label and the whole 9

cole i dont recall calling Jay the Goat

What’s the clear criteria in basketball?
stats, talent on the court, impact on the team to win, you can argue influence but honestly that doesnt mean THAT much. Hell Iverson is more influential than Tim Duncan. But Tim is undoubtely the overall better player and is a top 6-7 player whereas AI at best is top 15-20 if we generous

Sports is also more linear and easy to track, from the stats, to something subjective like talent and impact. As talent/impact isnt that hard because we know who is better based off the results on their teams wins and PO success.

something like rap isnt close to this outside of some areas like sales and thats not the tell all either

Last edited: