It's about to be 2021, can we all agree Jay is the greatest?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Album covers whatever. He def is a big Jay fan and was dikkriding him crazy for a few years. But at the same time. His style wasn’t like Jay’s. It’s that misdirection shyt a lot of these artists do to make nikkas not pay attention to who they biting. For instance. Kendrick will talk about Jay and Nas and Pac n all kinda shyt. But on his albums he was sounding like Bone Thugs and Andre 3k sprinkled with a lil Eminem. shyt Andre 3K was present when he did bytch Don’t Kill My Vibe. ADHD sound like some fusion Bone Thugs shyt but he never mentions any of these people as his biggest influences. I wonder why.
Kendrick main influences to me is Lil Wayne and Andre

I see the Em too not sure about Bone Thugs with a lil Pac/Jay/Nas

It's funny to me because Cole talk about Nas but he seem more Pac influenced and lately more Andre influenced

I feel like Wayne was def trying to be Wayne with the dope boy gimmick he had and just how he rebranded into this witty lyricist focusing on humor and entendres and punchlines at least in the C1 and C2 days it seemed clear that he was going for a young Southern Jay type vibe copying Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 covers and all that I think for sure to this day Jay is his All-Time favorite rapper

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kendrick main influences to me is Lil Wayne and Andre

I see the Em too not sure about Bone Thugs with a lil Pac/Jay/Nas

It's funny to me because Cole talk about Nas but he seem more Pac influenced and lately more Andre influenced

I feel like Wayne was def trying to be Wayne with the dope boy gimmick he had and just how he rebranded into this witty lyricist at least in the C1 and C2 days it seemed clear that he was going for a young Southern Jay type vibe copying Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 covers and all that I think for sure to this day Jay is his All-Time favorite rapper
Fam. This is how I know alotta nikkas caught on to Kendrick after GKMC. U can listen to Section 80 and clearly hear the Bone Thugs influence. And J Cole biggest influences have ALWAYS been Pac with production by Kanye. This has been since The Come Up/Warm Up era. Kendrick is more about one piece of Pac than anything. But I can’t mention Wayne because Wayne was 3K. And Kendrick had 3K in one the studio sessions fam. Listen to How Many Drinks feature verse. Put Andre 3K voice on it and it’s an 3K verse. Lol. Ironically that’s my fav feature of his.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fam. This is how I know alotta nikkas caught on to Kendrick after GKMC. U can listen to Section 80 and clearly hear the Bone Thugs influence. And J Cole biggest influences have ALWAYS been Pac with production by Kanye. This has been since The Come Up/Warm Up era.
NAh I been listening to K-Dot since 2009 when he dropped his Empire State of Mind cover I still fukk with OD more than any of his shyt

Just never heard it where as with some one like A$AP you could see it clearly

Yeah Cole biggest influences are Ye and Pac but most will believe its Nas

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NAh I been listening to K-Dot since 2009 when he dropped his Empire State of Mind cover I still fukk with OD more than any of his shyt

Just never heard it where as with some one like A$AP you could see it clearly

Yeah Cole biggest influences are Ye and Pac but most will believe its Nas
Only people who believe that is nikkas who don’t listen to Nas. Son. Listen to this. But first. Do u even listen to Bone Thugs? And yea ASAP is a BIGGER Bone fan but to keep it real out of a lot of these nikkas he said it from the gate and always tried to show love and reach out.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Bottom line is if u think Hov is the best that’s fine. But to say it ain’t debatable is laughable. Especially if we speaking strictly music and not no extra curricular shyt he been getting credit for for years now.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares?

If Blueprint didn't drop on 9/11 he probably would have the highest selling album of the year. We already know it was the album of the year.

If he didn't sell the most he was right there near the top. That's the thing he checks off the most boxes. Nas didn't have his commercial success. Pac and B.I.G. didn't have his longevity. Nobody has been this good, this consistent, and been here for this long, while being this influential.

blueprint was not the best album that yea and nas has enough sales to check the box he doesnt have to be the highest selling because if thats the case then thats emenim

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
U got 31 posts saying why...

do something else with your time man

nas is not in Jay league. Stop it. Disrespecting another man over the internet over your lover :mjlol:

u internet dudes something else :mjlol:
Nas I’m disrespecting u cause u a clown. shyt don’t got nothin to do wit them nikkas. Both them nikkas busy being GOATS but u busy being a bytch.