It's about to be 2021, can we all agree Jay is the greatest?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Looking at all the one stars no we can't agree on this garbage ass thread:mjlol:
That’s because ur ppl the Nas stans and a few Pac stans came in here one starring :lolbron:

Nikkas can’t put personal opinions aside when you the G.O.A.T. you also the most hated

It’s alright I was once like y’all but now I accept Hov as the greatest rapper ever :obama:

Daps
That’s because ur ppl the Nas stans and a few Pac stans came in here one starring :lolbron:

Nikkas can’t put personal opinions aside when you the G.O.A.T. you also the most hated

It’s alright I was once like y’all but now I accept Hov as the greatest rapper ever :obama:

Can’t call people stans then argue with the same blinded misguided ferocity under the facade of objectivity. :blessed:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Nikkas can’t put personal opinions aside

Let's keep it a hundo. You made this thread knowing damn well most people on here are NaS stans and made this thread just to do numbers and do some clout chasing:mjlol: At this point nobody is changing anyone's mind about NaS and Jay. But I think we all can agree on is that they're both goats and they deserve to get their flowers now:obama:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nas is Not a goat anymore
200.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nas never needed to pump up the "classic" (cause only one got a classic debut) status of his debut

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk does this “but come on” mean like I’m saying some outlandish shyt? Pac within that 5 years. Dropped MORE than enough material to qualify. nikka still had albums dropping in 03 that was selling millions. Let’s get it straight here. Jay is a better TECHINICAL rapper but his music and voice ain’t touch the world the way PAC’s has and that’s about the only thing that has been said that’s factual in this thread. Nas has had a longer rap career than Jay and I think overall he’s a better lyricist but I don’t put him over Pac either. Jay is better at ONE ASPECT of rapping than Pac. Pac dropped 3 classic albums back to back. Pac’s career got cut short it wasn’t like he fell off or some shyt. But if we talking about general consensus shyt? Pac is raps ICON. He’s bigger than rap. U got the Pope quoting Pac lyrics. You tell me who’s the better lyricist. Pac had a song for damn near everything and every walk of life.

"But come on" means Jay-z is obviously, clearly, a "greater" rapper than 2pac. I left out all the accolades and success on purpose because you said "if we aint talking about bullshyt that doesn't concern music then its Pac"... I kept it straight rap. What can you objectively say to refute that Jay-z is the greatest? On the other hand, someone could say madd things to refute it being Pac, I already named 2.

Outside of just rap skills, musically...I'm not a huge Jay-z fan like that but most rap fans will tell you Jay-z has, at least, 4 or 5 excellent albums, probably more. How many does Pac have? 2? 3? That question isn't even fair to Pac because of what I already mentioned...his career was cut short, unfortunately. If he had a 24 year career like Jay-z who's to say how many he would have by now.

Nas too, has much more of an undeniable argument for being the greatest rapper ever than 2pac, imo. I think people put Pac and Big in there just out of respect, which I salute. Pac for his impact and influence is more understandable than Big tho, to me

Last edited:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"But come on" means Jay-z is obviously, clearly, a "greater" rapper than 2pac.

Outside of just rap skills, musically...I'm not a huge Jay-z fan like that but most rap fans will tell you Jay-z has, at least, 4 or 5 excellent albums, probably more. How many does Pac have? 2? That question isn't even fair to Pac because of what I already mentioned...his career was cut short, unfortunately.

Nas too, has much more of an undeniable argument for being the greatest rapper ever than 2pac, imo. I think people put Pac and Big in there just out of respect, which I salute. Pac for his impact and influence is more understandable than Big tho, to me
tenor.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie Smalls had a 3 year career bro, how is he a G.O.A.T. contender? Yall crazy as shyt. Do you know how hard it is to maintain dopeness for 7, 10, 15....20 years? There's a reason most rappers gtfoh after a 2-3 year run .

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie Smalls had a 3 year career bro, how is he a G.O.A.T. contender? Yall crazy as shyt
because he was one of the greatest pure rappers to ever touch a mic, are you seriously questioning the lyrical ability of the man who Jay has bit off of and looked up to :stopitslime:

Not only Jay but one of the most bitten rappers of al time :stopitslime:

you don’t know rather you want to be a 50 stan, nas stan, and now your stanning Jay :stopitslime:

make your mind up.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because he was one of the greatest pure rappers to ever touch a mic, are you seriously questioning the lyrical ability ...
We are talking about G.O.A.T....like the greatest. You just wanna talk pure rapping? Is that the criteria for G.O.A.T.? Because ya man just told me that's only 1 aspect of it, lol.

But to humor you...just on some pure rapping/lyrical ability shyt, literally like 75% of the current consensus G.O.A.T. list would need to be erased and rewritten. Daylyt HAS to be there. Loaded Lux. Rum Nitty. Murda Mook. Dizaster. Canibus gotta be there. Royce gotta be there. Ras Kass. Lupe should be number 1, imo. Etc... These dudes all gotta be Top 15

How deep you wanna go down that rabbit hole Champ? Pause

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
2Pac, but if its not Pac, its either Jay or Nas...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"But come on" means Jay-z is obviously, clearly, a "greater" rapper than 2pac. I left out all the accolades and success on purpose because you said "if we aint talking about bullshyt that doesn't concern music then its Pac"... I kept it straight rap. What can you objectively say to refute that Jay-z is the greatest? On the other hand, someone could say madd things to refute it being Pac, I already named 2.

Outside of just rap skills, musically...I'm not a huge Jay-z fan like that but most rap fans will tell you Jay-z has, at least, 4 or 5 excellent albums, probably more. How many does Pac have? 2? 3? That question isn't even fair to Pac because of what I already mentioned...his career was cut short, unfortunately. If he had a 24 year career like Jay-z who's to say how many he would have by now.

Jay Z is not undeniably a better emcee than Pac. Yes I said it. And he’s also not undeniably a better artist either. He also doesn’t have undeniably better music. He’s DEF not the more NATURALLY versatile emcee that Pac is. Meaning he doesn’t sound effortless rapping about anything. Pac can rap about ANYTHING and not sound forced. nikka got a hit record about damn near everything. nikka got a hit record about being a playa. Got a hit record about uplifting women. Got a hit record about his moms. Got a hit record about molestation and a teenage pregnancy. Got a hit record about being trapped in the streets. Got a hit record about feeling alone in the world. Got a hit record repping his city. Got a hit record that’s a diss track. Got a hit record about making changes in the community. Got a hit record about being a simp to a chick. Got a hit record about a friend changing his life. Got a hit record on some dark afterlife type shyt. Got a hit record about going to heaven. And the list goes on. This is just the singles my nikka. And not everything is listed. U buggin the fukk out. Pac touched ALL bases nikka which is why he’s celebrated the way he is WORLDWIDE. NO rapper touched the people with their music like Pac. These is facts.