It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you not entertaining the white man created aids talk? Did you ever read they explanation on where and how it started :mjpls:

This is what Iam saying quick to question any nigha but when is time to question whitey the energy goes to "iam not gonna entertain that talk":mjpls:
Because I don’t have any proof that the government created a specific retrovirus.
I am aware of how retroviruses work, and how cross-species transmission can happen.

It’s not a conspiracy. And if you’re using one conspiracy as the basis for a second conspiracy, it makes framing your argument far more difficult.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people created 3-D films, Video Games, the refrigerator, fiber optic cable, peanut butter, the cell phone, computers etc. but it's beyond belief that a black man found a cure to a man made disease using elements from nature?:stopitslime:
Considering not a single “cured” person has come forward, the man refused to publish any results, there is no proof of anyone being cured, and he wouldn’t reveal the “recipe” to this “cure,” yeah, this is pretty unbelievable.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Ok well OP your gonna hate me but fukk you and what you think, what i find sad is how deceived you people are, thinking a for profit industry like the pharmaceutical industry wants you healthy rather than wanting the money. For thinking a government of people who continually lie to you and push policies that affect those right at the bottom, a government that goes to war killing innocent people for the sake of making money, would feel any way about condemning you, some poor people they have never met, to death for the sake of money.

Chemotherapy doesn't cure cancer, Chemotherapy drugs and radiation treatment kills. Pills and medication given to treat mental health disorders such as depression are not designed to cure you, but rather to leave you completely dependant on the medication. Vaccines are poison, and the one that's really gonna get you bytch nikkas negging me, as if your -10 means anything at all, there is no link between HIV and AIDS, a side effect of the medication they give to treat AIDS is that it kills cells in your body, including cells in your immune system and ultimately it destroys your immune system which ironically is exactly what AIDS is meant to

These are the types of dudes that need to be banned. Spreading pseudoscience that can ultimately harm and kill people :snoop:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Considering not a single “cured” person has come forward, the man refused to publish any results, there is no proof of anyone being cured, and he wouldn’t reveal the “recipe” to this “cure,” yeah, this is pretty unbelievable.
Yeah because revealing any of that information wouldn't be remotely dangerous and discredited immediately anyway:martin:.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I want to know what the ailment was and what remedy was used. People bring up Dr. Sebi all the time but stay in the doctor's office or at the pharmacy. These dudes should be able to take pictures of the herbs and remedies they have on deck.
I don't know Sebi's remedies but my girl was infertile until I bought her some Damiana, evening primrose oil, grapefruit juice and maca root. We couldn't conceive for 3+ years before that and I always busted in her. I've also used herbs for stress and randomly tested many other herbs on my body with success.