It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Nah bro it’s even more disrespectful to move the goal posts on his death and make it a conspiracy issue which in turn just dilutes from the seriousness and just causes unnecessary fighting between people with different theories and shyt.
I don't even know what the hell you are taking about.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I loved Nipsey and everything he stood for...but lets be clear about Sebi...and you can look up everything I've said about him over the years on this forum. I wish people would stop pushing that conspiracy. He didn't win the case.

They dropped the charges because he basically backed down from claiming to administer medical treatments if he changed the classification of what he was doing.

Sebi was just pushing generic "eat your veggies" stuff with high school level understanding of chemistry. Its embarrassing to someone who actually works in the sciences.

And this is no disrespect to Nipsey. I loved every thing he stood for, but a lot of people were fooled by what Sebi was doing and unfortunately fell for his nonsense.

Theres a real problem of gullibility in the black community when it comes to pseudoscience, some of which is justified because of an inherent mistrust of the medical community.

Since u know so much about him how do you explain dr sebi death:usure:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Only the white massa can cure aids, diabetes, cancer and death
:mjgrin:
SandyForkedGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Anyone promoting that Sebi pseudoscience stuff should be banned along with all the antivaxxers

Pseudoscience has no place on this site

Nipsey just died and he was a big supporter of sebi

Do you think banning sebi supporters today is a good idea??
:stopitslime:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Well, he was pretty old.

Here's what I don't understand about the Government killed x to stop them from doing y conspiracies; why would the Government kill these people and just raise their profile and awareness for whatever you believe they were doing/on the verge of doing? Especially in the social media age?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Well, he was pretty old.

Here's what I don't understand about the Government killed x to stop them from doing y conspiracies; why would the Government kill these people and just raise their profile and awareness for whatever you believe they were doing/on the verge of doing? Especially in the social media age?
Or how about the fact that they waited decades to kill him in the first place. Instead of killing him when he was a nobody they wait until his profile is big?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Only the white massa can cure aids, diabetes, cancer and death
:mjgrin:

Lol Massa ain't cure none of those and neither did Sebi. Dude had been active since at least the 1980s, why would the Government wait until he was an old man to kill him?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was 82, and in Honduran prison :gucci:
He got pneumonia and died, it happens in US hospitals, and to much younger people.
Considering he didn't believe in medicine, if he had any condition exacerbated by pneumonia, he wasn't going to last long.
Why would people who legit created aids, let a black man be responsible for it's cure?

That's the type of question you should be asking but it's easier to question a black man than it is to question massa right?
I'm not going to entertain "the white man created AIDS," portion, but there are plenty of treatments developed by Western and Eastern doctors, I doubt a Honduran herbalist that never showed any proof for his claims was holding any cure.
Left Eye was trying to expose that Dr. Sebi hype then died from an "accident"

Nip starts working on a Doc and randomly gets gunned down in his hood, in front of his store in broad daylight.

:yeshrug:
Left Eye was not "trying to expose the Dr. Sebi hype" she was down there getting a fad treatment, just like Eddie Murphy, John Travolta, and Michael Jackson (who later sued him) all did.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why would people who legit created aids, let a black man be responsible for it's cure?

That's the type of question you should be asking but it's easier to question a black man than it is to question massa right?
Y’all always asking these open ended ass questions, but never really providing an answer