It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Well, he was pretty old.

Here's what I don't understand about the Government killed x to stop them from doing y conspiracies; why would the Government kill these people and just raise their profile and awareness for whatever you believe they were doing/on the verge of doing? Especially in the social media age?

Did you even cared to read what they did to him before he died or you just babling shyt you don't know cause u like to argue??:hhh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Did you even cared to read what they did to him before he died or you just babling shyt you don't know cause u like to argue??:hhh:

He was an 82 year old man in a 3rd world jail who contracted pneumonia. We're not talking about a healthy 33 year old here.

So let me ask you. Why did they wait so long to eliminate him?

Last edited:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
He was 82, and in Honduran prison :gucci:
He got pneumonia and died, it happens in US hospitals, and to much younger people.
Considering he didn't believe in medicine, if he had any condition exacerbated by pneumonia, he wasn't going to last long.

I'm not going to entertain "the white man created AIDS," portion, but there are plenty of treatments developed by Western and Eastern doctors, I doubt a Honduran herbalist that never showed any proof for his claims was holding any cure.

Left Eye was not "trying to expose the Dr. Sebi hype" she was down there getting a fad treatment, just like Eddie Murphy, John Travolta, and Michael Jackson (who later sued him) all did.
Why you not entertaining the white man created aids talk? Did you ever read they explanation on where and how it started :mjpls:

This is what Iam saying quick to question any nigha but when is time to question whitey the energy goes to "iam not gonna entertain that talk":mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why you not entertaining the white man created aids talk? Did you ever read they explanation on where and how it started :mjpls:

This is what Iam saying quick to question any nigha but when is time to question whitey the energy goes to "iam not gonna entertain that talk":mjpls:

Some of the biggest pushers of the "white people created AIDS" theory are......white people.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
He was an 82 year old man in a 3rd world jail who contracted pneumonia. We're not talking about a healthy 33 year old here.

So let me ask you? Why did they wait so long to eliminate him?

So let me ask you? Why did they wait so long to eliminate him?

What were the circumstances that led him to prison?why didn't they let him go to the hospital sooner?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What were the circumstances that led him to prison?why didn't they let him go to the hospital sooner?

You tell me. You seem to have the whole thing figured out. But also answer WHY they would wait until he was an 82 year old man with a cult following to take him out, only raising his profile instead of killing him in the 80s? Why even bring him to trial and introduce him to the world in the first place?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Well, he was pretty old.

Here's what I don't understand about the Government killed x to stop them from doing y conspiracies; why would the Government kill these people and just raise their profile and awareness for whatever you believe they were doing/on the verge of doing? Especially in the social media age?
nikka google works fine....

you don't understand the Govt. killing black people with considerable influence when there are many, many examples of them doing so :gucci:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
You tell me. You seem to have the whole thing figured out. But also answer WHY they would wait until he was an 82 year old man with a cult following to take him out, only raising his profile instead of killing him in the 80s? Why even bring him to trial and introduce him to the world in the first place?

I mean if you don't even care about the basics of what happened when he died why should I waste my time with you:stopitslime:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikka google works fine....

you don't understand the Govt. killing black people with considerable influence when there are many, many examples of them doing so :gucci:

Dr. Sebi does not have considerable influence. He has a cult following. Do you use Dr. Sebi's treatments or do you have health insurance so you can be treated (or mistreated depending) at a hospital.

Nipsey Hussle had more influence than Dr. Sebi as he was producing tangible results in his own neighborhood and he was killed breaking up a fight at his own business, not by a "government hit."

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok well OP your gonna hate me but fukk you and what you think, what i find sad is how deceived you people are, thinking a for profit industry like the pharmaceutical industry wants you healthy rather than wanting the money. For thinking a government of people who continually lie to you and push policies that affect those right at the bottom, a government that goes to war killing innocent people for the sake of making money, would feel any way about condemning you, some poor people they have never met, to death for the sake of money.

Chemotherapy doesn't cure cancer, Chemotherapy drugs and radiation treatment kills. Pills and medication given to treat mental health disorders such as depression are not designed to cure you, but rather to leave you completely dependant on the medication. Vaccines are poison, and the one that's really gonna get you bytch nikkas negging me, as if your -10 means anything at all, there is no link between HIV and AIDS, a side effect of the medication they give to treat AIDS is that it kills cells in your body, including cells in your immune system and ultimately it destroys your immune system which ironically is exactly what AIDS is meant to