It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Put me on breh real shyt
Bruh I started studying herbal remedies back in 2012. Of course when you look at information on the internet you get conflicting info so I started using them myself to see if they would work on certain issues I had and they did. I suggest you start studying them because it would be difficult for me to gave you the whole run down on herbs on here in one post but I'm considering making a thread. Don't sleep on natural remedies bruh.

Edit A website I use with herbs is www.mountainroseherbs.com

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bruh I started studying herbal remedies back in 2012. Of course when you look at information on the internet you get conflicting info so I started using them myself to see if they would work on certain issues I had and they did. I suggest you start studying them because it would be difficult for me to gave you the whole run down on herbs on here in one post but I'm considering making a thread. Don't sleep on natural remedies bruh.
Which herbs did u use and what did they cure?

:lupe:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Which herbs did u use and what did they cure?

:lupe:

I didn't have any "disease" so I didn't get "cured". I've used Ashwaganda for stress with great results and it increased libido. I've used Damiana, Yohimbe Bark, Horny Goat Weed, and many more. I'm about to start using Bilberry tomorrow to see if it improves my vision. Most of the products in my house are natural. I understand that if I need surgery you have to go to a hospital but outside of that I use natural shyt. I will admit they don't work like drugs so don't expect super fast results.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I didn't have any "disease" so I didn't get "cured". I've used Ashwaganda for stress with great results and it increased libido. I've used Damiana, Yohimbe Bark, Horny Goat Weed, and many more. I'm about to start using Bilberry tomorrow to see if it improves my vision. Most of the products in my house are natural. I understand that if I need surgery you have to go to a hospital but outside of that I use natural shyt. I will admit they don't work like drugs so don't expect super fast results.
Cool
Did a Dr examined your girl and confirmed she was infertile?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Just some game for you bruh's also, the word "cure" is actually owned by the government and this is why every herbalist will make sure they label that their products don't "cure" and "disease" because you can get in trouble for that and they can lock you up and take your shyt. Most of the diseases are patented by the government so since they technically own the disease you can't claim to cure their disease. shyt is deeper than you think.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Cool
Did a Dr examined your girl and confirmed she was infertile?
No, she never got diagnosed with infertility by a doctor but we were having consistent sex for 3 years with no pregnancy and I never pulled out. I also had a son from a previous relationship. She started taking specific herbs for fertility in the middle of April in 2015, She was confirmed pregnant May, 25 2015.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
No, she never got diagnosed with infertility by a doctor but we were having consistent sex for 3 years with no pregnancy and I never pulled out. I also had a son from a previous relationship. She started taking specific herbs for fertility in the middle of April in 2015, She was confirmed pregnant May, 25 2015.

RegularKaleidoscopicDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Considering not a single “cured” person has come forward, the man refused to publish any results, there is no proof of anyone being cured, and he wouldn’t reveal the “recipe” to this “cure,” yeah, this is pretty unbelievable.
Not to interject into your online squabble over dead men and how other people world view has to align with ya'll owns but the bold isn't true at his lectures and tours he would have people share their stories about their experience with either his herbs or at the center. Alot of sebi testimonials. You can dismiss them but to say there isn't any out there is a lie.

Alright now you can get back to your squabble. Idrc either way what other think.
full

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
lisa-and-sebi.jpg

he was the last one with her..n if u remember the car scene in the doc about her...n slow it down..she was spaced out..it was usually quiet the car too...n soon as she panicked the camera panned to the windshield n it wasn't nothing there...

2003-2004

he met Michael in aspen to cure him for his morphine addiction....Michael said :martin:I aint eat no fukkin beets...n didn't pay him..

sebi didn't sued him under his government name n the business name sebi llc for 600k..