It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to know what the ailment was and what remedy was used. People bring up Dr. Sebi all the time but stay in the doctor's office or at the pharmacy. These dudes should be able to take pictures of the herbs and remedies they have on deck.

Never been to the doctor in my life, never been sick, have perfect teeth, the Doctor's job is to cut you open or to get give you drugs this is how they get paid, your job is to stay out of the hospital, your body is an incredible machine that can fight off if you have a strong immune system

I don't know anything about Dr. Sebi, or his cures, so I haven't tried

but I remember when my friends daughter was sick with an incredible fever and I told him to get her silver water, and she was instantly healed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to know what the ailment was and what remedy was used. People bring up Dr. Sebi all the time but stay in the doctor's office or at the pharmacy. These dudes should be able to take pictures of the herbs and remedies they have on deck.

Maybe this is why Nipsey wanted to make the documentary for people like you

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Just some game for you bruh's also, the word "cure" is actually owned by the government and this is why every herbalist will make sure they label that their products don't "cure" and "disease" because you can get in trouble for that and they can lock you up and take your shyt. Most of the diseases are patented by the government so since they technically own the disease you can't claim to cure their disease. shyt is deeper than you think.

Brehs cannot sleep on terminology
It gets us every time. The magic of wordplay :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It's scary how people will believe conspiracy theories without any evidence.

They will legit go to the ends of the earth believing that someone like sebi cured the worst diseases without question.

They will believe that it makes sense that the government would wait until he is 80+ and in the social media age to kill a man that, had they done it when he was 40, no one would have bothered investigating

shyt is so fukking sad.

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
You can be a Nipsey fan and not believe everything he believes.

I’m probably a Top 5 Nip fan on this forum and don’t co-sign the sebi cured all these illnesses belief. Folks coming up with this conspiracy theory like it was Nips main life goal to make this Sebi doc when he barely promoted it on his social media or really talked about it like that.

And if Sebi cured all this shyt but never taught anyone else how to do it before he died, that’s pretty fukked up imo. The recipes and shyt should still be out here, Sebi can’t be the only black person who knows how to cure AIDS and cancer with herbs.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You can be a Nipsey fan and not believe everything he believes.

I’m probably a Top 5 Nip fan on this forum and don’t co-sign the sebi cured all these illnesses belief. Folks coming up with this conspiracy theory like it was Nips main life goal to make this Sebi doc when he barely promoted it on his social media or really talked about it like that.

And if Sebi cured all this shyt but never taught anyone else how to do it before he died, that’s pretty fukked up imo. The recipes and shyt should still be out here, Sebi can’t be the only black person who knows how to cure AIDS and cancer with herbs.
Word!

And did people have to pay to get cured or to get recipes and elixirs? :skip:

I'm trying to understand how someone can justify the hate for doctors yet claim it is somehow okay that Dr sebi didn't provide free and open access for the whole world in order to save billions of lives...

Can someone provide a straight forward link without any sign ups and other dumb shyt with all of the recipes?

@Master Teacher So, you've never even seen a doctor at hospitals? :comeon: Lying ass.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And did people have to pay to get cured or to get recipes and elixirs? :skip:
Because it cost to cultivate plants and export them. He listed the herbs when ask so you can get them from another supplier if you chose to pretty simple question.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Because it cost to cultivate plants and export them. He listed the herbs when ask so you can get them from another supplier if you chose to pretty simple question.
Wait...

Did he charge for his instructions?

Yes or no.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I would imagine personal consultations. A lot of the information he gave for free and I've seen him give product away multiple times.
Wait...

Did he charge for his instructions?

Yes or no.

Daps
So after reading this thread people still think he cured aids and cancer all because of a case he won in the 80’s that no one had even read the details about
:pachaha:

“The government killed him because he had a cure for aids”

He supposedly “cured aids” 30 years ago so why would they wait until he was an old ass 80 year old man to kill him.
:why: