It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Dr. Sebi does not have considerable influence. He has a cult following. Do you use Dr. Sebi's treatments or do you have health insurance so you can be treated (or mistreated depending) at a hospital.

Nipsey Hussle had more influence than Dr. Sebi as he was producing tangible results in his own neighborhood and he was killed breaking up a fight at his own business, not by a "government hit."
How are you defining "considerable influence" for the Feds? You do realize building up influence can start with a cult following right?

No shyt Hussle had more influence than Sebi...which is why he was working on a documentary to further Sebi's following :ohhh:

How do you know whoever started the shyt wasn't paid off to start the shyt? Oh you don't....you just know that someone was bold enough to body a major public figure in front of his establishment, in his hood, in front of his people's....this shyt is sketchy and you agents keep exposing yaselves

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Dr. Sebi does not have considerable influence. He has a cult following. Do you use Dr. Sebi's treatments or do you have health insurance so you can be treated (or mistreated depending) at a hospital.

Nipsey Hussle had more influence than Dr. Sebi as he was producing tangible results in his own neighborhood and he was killed breaking up a fight at his own business, not by a "government hit."

Nipsey was involved in a doc about sebi, so was he part of sebi cult?? Do you consider nipsey a dumb nigha for following sebi and believing it was a government hit??

:usure:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How are you defining "considerable influence" for the Feds? You do realize building up influence can start with a cult following right?

No shyt Hussle had more influence than Sebi...which is why he was working on a documentary to further Sebi's following :ohhh:

How do you know whoever started the shyt wasn't paid off to start the shyt? Oh you don't....you just know that someone was bold enough to body a major public figure in front of his establishment, in his hood, in front of his people's....this shyt is sketchy and you agents keep exposing yaselves

When you or a loved one is sick do you use his methods or do you use pharmaceuticals?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nipsey was involved in a doc about sebi, so was he part of sebi cult?? Do you consider nipsey a dumb nigha for following sebi and believing it was a government hit??

:usure:

Do you use Sebi's treatments for yourself and loved ones?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
It just shows you are willing to accept white explanations as long as they line up with your worldview. :mjpls:
You want me to accept your white zady so bad that you have to edit what I say lol

Like I said go read the reasons why ur daddies originated HIV and then question if it would make sense to let a nikka create a cure for it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjlol: Don’t do em like that

I want to know what the ailment was and what remedy was used. People bring up Dr. Sebi all the time but stay in the doctor's office or at the pharmacy. These dudes should be able to take pictures of the herbs and remedies they have on deck.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You want me to accept your white zady so bad that you have to edit what I say lol

Like I said go read the reasons why ur daddies originated HIV and then question if it would make sense to let a nikka create a cure for it

You're exchanging one white zaddy's explanation for another. Do you though. But for now show me your supply of natural herbs and remedies that he recommends.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Do you use Sebi's treatments for yourself and loved ones?
Iam healthy so I don't need it but if I was he'll yeah

and I believe everyone has a choice over they bodies so my love ones are the ones who decide how they want to be threated not me ( I don't have kids)

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
You're exchanging one white zaddy's explanation for another. Do you though. But for now show me your supply of natural herbs and remedies that he recommends.
There's a lot of black people who defend those theories with different variations so why you assume Iam following your zaddy??

Stop projection your white love on me