It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wasn’t you taking the MCAT my guy? What happened? I see you like talking down to people who you perceive aren’t on your “level”. I’m in a MD/PhD program at Stanford University. Call my bluff my guy and let’s do a permanent ban bet right now. I lurk but I do know You post a lot of good shyt and seem like you know a lot but stop fronting like you the smartest cat here and speaking down on people nikka. And masters? We both know you get a masters in the sciences as a postbacc or cause you couldn’t get into med school or couldn’t hang in PhD program. So again little nikka stop talking down to people I been peeped you but you ignore me cause you know I’m calling your bullshyt nikka

I noticed he avoided replying to you and replied to someone else instead

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Like people really overdoing it now & matter of fact I just saw this on Facebook...

55869464_1181304728730446_3393704297681125376_n.jpg

:gucci::mjlol::bryan::lolbron:

:laff:
I'm not sure whether to laugh or be disgusted at the disrespect of both black people and their intelligence :mjharshreality:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
...so THROUGH WHAT MECHANISM (i'm talking pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, metabolism, etc) are you receiving benefit?

I'm serious here.

I literally am reading journals all day in the lab.

Don't nut up. I literally do this. you can't bullshyt your way with me. I know what i'm talking about.
:childplease: But why are you coming at me so crazy, tho? You the only one getting buck. Why? :jbhmm:
All I know is, they prescribed antibiotics. Common sense tells you, something else with antibacterial properties might work. I tried it and it did. :yeshrug:

Pm me, I'm perfectly willing to share. I'm quite proud of my findings and you seem like a good person to share with. Hopefully it gets to the right ppl.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
All that shyt means nothing. Just speculations.

The man has money invested in a project he thought was worthy enough to make. Why try to diminish the work? Hatin' doesn't cost a penny, so I guess that's why you guys do it so much.

You guys didn't say all this shyt when they made the documentary on Michael though. :mjpls:
I don't even think I was alive for that so

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm waiting.

I want your information in detail and to the best of your ability.

Demonstrate vitamin C working the way you say it does.

Dude you struggle to comprehend what Vitamin C does is your problem. No one is going to spend hours explaing anything. FOH.

U mad that Vitamin C is doing shyt that your Big Pharma boys cant even produce and you want to show off your Bill Nye Chemistry Set to prove what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all never cease to amaze
It’s funny y’all pick and choose which of the white mans science you get to disregard
Mfs is using computers and cell phones to tell me the Earth is flat and you can cure aids with maca root:deadrose:

:dwillhuh:

Minerals from Africa and Middle East, mineral parts assembled in Asia(China) and sold in the US....

White man had you believe he build it himself...

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Nip never claimed that he believed all of Dr. Sebi's claims. The Documentary was going to be about a factual court case of Dr. Sebi vs the US government that Sebi won.

Nip always said he didn't know, but the court case was a interesting story that not alot of people knew about.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with these conspiracy theories is that dudes jump on these narratives with 0 working knowledge on the subject. So anyone who actually does research are called "sheep" by idiots who question science in spite of publicly available proof of concepts, all in favor of believing a stranger ramble on YouTube.

Like how the fukk is science cac shyt as if these dumb ass conspiracy theories aren't typically pushed by right wing cacs like Alex Jones. :mjlol: goddamn some of yall are stupid as fukk

nikkas really trying to school people with their heads 10 feet deep in the sand. Idiocracy coming true at a rapid rate