It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To this day I’m still amazed about the invention of antibiotics.

I should make a antibiotic appreciation thread.
I really look at shyt like that in awe. Like how did early people even think to use those resources like that.

Like who's idea was it to use animal fat for soap. Dudes was just rubbing random animal fluids on their wounds?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I really look at shyt like that in awe. Like how did early people even think to use those resources like that.

Like who's idea was it to use animal fat for soap. Dudes was just rubbing random animal fluids on their wounds?

Trial and error I suppose, people were brilliant back then too, Greece, Egypt, and India were using mold to treat wounds so the idea was already there. They just didn’t have the technology to perfect it like we do now.

If we somehow find how to kill a virus :blessed:

We have vaccinations for some viruses though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with these conspiracy theories is that dudes jump on these narratives with 0 working knowledge on the subject. So anyone who actually does research are called "sheep" by idiots who question science in spite of publicly available proof of concepts, all in favor of believing a stranger ramble on YouTube.

Like how the fukk is science cac shyt as if these dumb ass conspiracy theories aren't typically pushed by right wing cacs like Alex Jones. :mjlol: goddamn some of yall are stupid as fukk

nikkas really trying to school people with their heads 10 feet deep in the sand. Idiocracy coming true at a rapid rate

While I agree with you here...there is science and there is scientism. Scientism becomes a religion you can't question and authority will silence you for it. Science is ever changing and is questioned with proper context.

Daps
So many extremes in this thread. "Scientific" medicine has its place as does "natural" medicine. There are some diseases/viruses that are so aggressive it is wiser to use Western methods. Conversely, for long term care or maintaining health (i.e. prevention) natural treatments can be very effective.

Every culture around the world has been using herbal remedies and natural medicine to heal people for thousands of years, so it would be ignorant to say herbs and natural medicine doesn't work when we have centuries of evidence that prove otherwise. On the flip side, if you get hit with a bullet to the stomach or catch an aggressive virus, you should go to the hospital immediately.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. There is a time and place for both.
A voice of reason in a thread composed of extremes.

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I’m not about to shyt on Dr Sebi works he was old as time and from Honduras surrounded by so much natural resources.

It’s important to focus on Sebi’s works on prevention more so than the cures imo

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I agree with you here...there is science and there is scientism. Scientism becomes a religion you can't question and authority will silence you for it. Science is ever changing and is questioned with proper context.

Science itself is about questioning concepts and any idea that is accepted by science would have to have REPEATABLE results.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silver is a relatively rare metal that would almost never find its way into the human body in any meaningful quantities in real life. It has no known function in the human body (or I'm pretty sure in any vertebrate bodies). How the hell would your immune system's strength be based on a mineral that human bodies are almost never exposed to in reality?

Breh, the guy I quoted said she was "instantly healed". If you're just supplementing your immune system then you ain't getting "instantly healed". Bring it up with him, not me.

"can easily google" - I google and see dozens of sites confirming that people can turn that color for real

"eliminates from any conversation about anything scientific" - those google results include numerous scientific sites

I think our teacher has the "only quacks and profiteers" version of google. :francis:

This is Stan Jones, well-known Liberatarian politician, in the public eye for 20 years, it's easy to find before and after pictures.

d8fa8770-a46b-5b45-bb91-28e221275d5e.image.jpg

"Associated Press Libertarian U.S. Senate candidate Stan Jones, speaks Sept. 23, 2002, during a debate at the Great Falls Civic Center in Great Falls, Mont. Jones has a distinct blue-gray skin color, the result of taking too much of an anti-bacterial form of pure silver. Jones said he started taking colloidal silver in 1999 in preparation for what he feared might be Y2K disruptions that could lead to a shortage of antibiotics."

You can read about him in the BBC, but if you don't trust that then even pro-silver sites like Colloidal Silver Facts and Sovereign Silver confirm his story.

Other scientific sites:

WebMD: "Argyria is a rare skin condition that can happen if silver builds up in your body over a long time.

It can turn your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails, and gums a blue-gray color, especially in areas of your body exposed to sunlight. That change in your skin color is permanent."

Wired.com "The disorder is caused by excess silver ions in the body, which react when exposed to light (the same phenomenon that makes silver nitrate useful for developing photos) and form dark deposits in the skin. It’s a rare but irreversible condition, and in most cases the culprit is overenthusiastic use of colloidal silver."

Science Daily "Researchers have shown for the first time how ingesting too much silver can cause argyria, a rare condition in which patients' skin turns a striking shade of grayish blue."

Live Science "Homeopathic medicine, colon cleanses, juice fasts: Of all the unproven health remedies, one of the weirdest may be taking colloidal silver. People drink the silver solution in an attempt to keep infections at bay, but those who drink too much turn a disturbing shade of blue-gray, a condition known as argyria."

Chemistry World "Scientists have put forward a detailed biochemical model to explain argyria, a condition which turns sufferers' skin a distressing blue colour. It is caused by chronic exposure to silver and although the new work won't lead to a cure it does provide new insights into the health risks associated with silver nanoparticles that are now ubiquitous in modern life."

Smithsonian Mag "For the first time, researchers have figured out how silver can permanently turn a person’s skin into a striking blue-grey color, causing a condition known as argyria"

And finally, a summary from the Mayo Clinic:

"Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of precious metal used in jewelry, dental fillings, silverware and other consumer goods.

Colloidal silver products are usually marketed as dietary supplements that are taken by mouth. Colloidal silver products also come in forms to be injected or applied to the skin.

Manufacturers of colloidal silver products often claim that they are cure-alls, boosting your immune system, fighting bacteria and viruses, and treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, eye ailments and prostatitis.

However, no sound scientific studies to evaluate these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration has taken action against some manufacturers of colloidal silver products for making unproven health claims.

It's not clear how much colloidal silver may be harmful, but it can build up in your body's tissues over months or years. Most commonly, this results in argyria (ahr-JIR-e-uh), a blue-gray discoloration of your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and gums. While argyria doesn't usually pose a serious health problem, it can be a cosmetic concern because it doesn't go away when you stop taking silver products.

Rarely, excessive doses of colloidal silver can cause possibly irreversible serious health problems, including kidney damage and neurological problems such as seizures.

Colloidal silver products may also interact with medications, including penicillamine (Cuprimine, Depen), quinolone antibiotics, tetracycline and thyroxine (Unithroid, Levoxyl, Synthroid) medications."

Also QuackWatch

lmao you typed all that shyt for nothing

there is nothing factual scientific about anything posted, nikka got on make up looking like the tin man and you you believe it is real

YOU ARE A fukkING MORON, you and every dumb ass c00n that dapped that dumb ass shyt you posted random ass sources
once again you only search for shyt that supports your dumb ass beliefs, you never look for the opposite facts against what you believe to form a real opinion

THey contradict themselves, they say Silver is not poisonous to humans, then say in the same breathe you can get aygria or whatever bullshyt nobody as ever had it is BULLshyt

They don't want people to know they can treat themselves with simply they make themselves
you can make your own silver water lmao, you're not literally melting silver and drinking it

Silver FAQ - Dartmouth Toxic Metals Superfund Research Program
Trace amounts of silver are in the bodies of all humans and animals. We normally take in between 70 and 88 micrograms of silver a day, half of that amount from our diet. Humans have evolved with efficient methods of dealing with that intake, however. Over 99 percent is readily excreted from the body.

image_73.jpg

Is Silver Harmful to Humans?
Unlike other metals such as lead and mercury, silver is not toxic to humans and is not known to cause cancer, reproductive or neurological damage, or other chronic adverse effects. Nor has normal day-to-day contact with solid silver coins, spoons or bowls been found to affect human health. This is because solid silver is almost completely biologically inert, and even if ingested, would pass through the human body without being absorbed into tissues.

In very high doses — such as those a factory worker might encounter in an accident — or from prolonged exposure to silver dust or fumes, silver can have some mostly mild effects on health. For example, inhaling silver fumes or dust may irritate mucous membranes or the upper respiratory tract.

Occasionally, sensitive individuals suffer allergic reactions — contact dermatitis or eye irritation — after exposure to powdered silver, silver solutions or dental fillings. Similarly, skin creams containing silver compounds (silver nitrate and silver sulphadiazine) cause local skin discoloration in certain sensitive individuals. Ingesting silver compounds, such as in medicines, can sometimes irritate the stomach.

Prolonged exposure to silver dust or to the silver compounds in medicines or supplements can also result in a permanent blue-gray staining of the eyes, nose, mouth, throat and skin. This blue-gray staining is known medically as “argyria.” The condition can make people look ill, as if they suffering from lack of oxygen. Once a person turns blue from argyria, the skin coloring is unfortunately permanent. Most medical professionals believe argyria is the most serious known health effect of silver on humans. Aside from its permanent cosmetic effect, argyria is not believed to pose any other risk to human health.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:this site is fulled with nothing but dumb ass cacs and dumb ass c00ns

these nikkaz ingested poison everyday in they food, but think some healthy shyt will kill them

man I literally had a sore throat took two eye drops of collidial silver and was fine in a matter of fukking minutes, and i've been taking the shyt everyday ever since of 12 years, don't take any medicine, never been sick with the flu or none of that bullshyt

you nikkaz dead men walking with weak ass immune system you better get right lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got natives in the amazon jungle living off the land and the all the plants used for healing
the black man invented medicine, since ancient people used herbs for medicine

YOU REALLY BELIEVE NATURAL shyt FROM THE EARTH LESS EFFECTIVE THAN THE MAN MADE CHEMICALS CALLED DRUGS THEY GIVE TO YOU, NOT TO HEAL BUT TO NULLIFY THE AFFLICTION, I REPEAT NOT TO HEAL YOU

I would trust one of them shaman muthafukkaz who can walk through the jungle and no what every plant does to you than some cac in a lab quote who got his medical degree because his fraternity had the exam answers and passed them around lmao

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This Dr Sebi shyt is showing me how much Black people love pseudoscience and conspiracy theories :snoop:

It's not just black people. Like I said in the other thread it's people in general man. White people out here bringing polio and the measles back by not vaccinating their kids. You got grown men on the internet who will argue until their blue in the face that the earth is flat. These are issues that were settled decades and even centuries ago, but are coming back because people...mainly white men...are consuming bullshyt information on a daily basis via the internet.

Sebi was an absolute retard, but for every Sebi there are countless white gurus and bullshyt peddlers giving terrible misinformation to people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

im not gonna even read the comments....im fairly certain i know what they'll be

i'll say this then dip from this thread....i have no doubt it will be toxic

the anti-science/conspiracy contingent in our community is WAY too loud....cats will believe anything as long as its anti-establishment....

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
im not gonna even read the comments....im fairly certain i know what they'll be

i'll say this then dip from this thread....i have no doubt it will be toxic

the anti-science/conspiracy contingent in our community is WAY too loud....cats will believe anything as long as its anti-establishment....
Breh s recommending there friends to give silver water to there children for a fever.

Just let me tell u how dangerous a fever can be for a child.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
People on the internet love debating using extremes and dualism like there’s only two hardcore sides/factions to everything