It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to post too much of my personal info but I got my masters by investigating alternative medicine claims for my thesis.

I literally do this.

You're not going to pull out single articles out of PubMed as evidence. Thats not consensus and its not the level of investigation of what it takes to determine the validity of something.

:duck:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not going to post too much of my personal info but I got my masters by investigating alternative medicine claims for my thesis.

I literally do this.

You're not going to pull out single articles out of PubMed as evidence. Thats not consensus and its not the level of investigation of what it takes to determine the validity of something.
:what: nikka, Idgaf what you got your degree in. All I know is, so-called professionals couldn't diagnose it without my help, and so-called professionals couldn't treat it without killing my immune system. I had to do everything. If yall know so much, explain that. :stopitslime:

Further, I hope you don't deal with patients bc your bedside manner SUCKS. I'm telling you I'm (relatively) healthy and you gon argue me down. What kinda psycho shyt is that? :childplease: Real medical professionals in this thread have approached me with care and respect. I'm a walking, talking, in vivo case study, dummy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what: nikka, Idgaf what you got your degree in. All I know is, so-called professionals couldn't diagnose it without my help, and so-called professionals couldn't treat it without killing my immune system. I had to do everything. If yall know so much, explain that. :stopitslime:

Further, I hope you don't deal with patients bc your bedside manner SUCKS. I'm telling you I'm (relatively) healthy and you gon argue me down. What kinda psycho shyt is that? :childplease: Real medical professionals in this thread have approached me with care and respect. I'm a walking, talking, in vivo case study, dummy.
You just said your "herbs" couldn't cure your condition, so what the fukk are you talking about if not something that gives you the appearance of trying to offer some relative relief.

you're not DOING anything.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Wanna see with a Liquid and Gas chromatography machine looks like?
Wasn’t you taking the MCAT my guy? What happened? I see you like talking down to people who you perceive aren’t on your “level”. I’m in a MD/PhD program at Stanford University. Call my bluff my guy and let’s do a permanent ban bet right now. I lurk but I do know You post a lot of good shyt and seem like you know a lot but stop fronting like you the smartest cat here and speaking down on people nikka. And masters? We both know you get a masters in the sciences as a postbacc or cause you couldn’t get into med school or couldn’t hang in PhD program. So again little nikka stop talking down to people I been peeped you but you ignore me cause you know I’m calling your bullshyt nikka

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You just said your "herbs" couldn't cure your condition, so what the fukk are you talking about if not something that gives you the appearance of trying to offer some relative relief.

you're not DOING anything.
:gucci: How you do research and can't read? It is incurable, full stop. All they can offer is antibiotics and pain killers, neither of which should be used long term, neither of which offer the relief I'm currently experiencing. My life was eaten up by this thing, I know the difference.

Btw, while you arguing, your colleagues are researching how to use local W. African herbs for sickle cell. :mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
y'all in here really arguing about this? :gucci:

I don't doubt dr sebi had some great theories and natural remedies, but that dude didn't cure a damn thing...I can't believe this is even up for debate :snoop:
:hubie:I'm not debating the merits of Dr Sebi until I see a recipe. I'm speaking to the efficacy of herbal medicine.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wasn’t you taking the MCAT my guy? What happened? I see you like talking down to people who you perceive aren’t on your “level”. I’m in a MD/PhD program at Stanford University. Call my bluff my guy and let’s do a permanent ban bet right now. I lurk but I do know You post a lot of good shyt and seem like you know a lot but stop fronting like you the smartest cat here and speaking down on people nikka. And masters? We both know you get a masters in the sciences as a postbacc or cause you couldn’t get into med school or couldn’t hang in PhD program. So again little nikka stop talking down to people I been peeped you but you ignore me cause you know I’m calling your bullshyt nikka
Thank you for you insight. I mean, I'm nobody but I went to an Ivy. At bare minimum, I can read. :pachaha:This nikka acting like he cured polio. :skip:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dude believed he could cure HIV with a smoothie:usure:.

Imagine all the people who believed that & didn’t get the proper help.:mjcry:

Dude said that cauliflower was white cuz it has no carbon:dahell:. Sebi basically said, fukk organic chemistry :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:gucci: How you do research and can't read? It is incurable, full stop. All they can offer is antibiotics and pain killers, neither of which should be used long term, neither of which offer the relief I'm currently experiencing. My life was eaten up by this thing, I know the difference.

Btw, while you arguing, your colleagues are researching how to use local W. African herbs for sickle cell. :mjgrin:
...so THROUGH WHAT MECHANISM (i'm talking pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, metabolism, etc) are you receiving benefit?

I'm serious here.

I literally am reading journals all day in the lab.

Don't nut up. I literally do this. you can't bullshyt your way with me. I know what i'm talking about.