It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:jbhmm: Do we have his recipes? Because I do know of herbs that have proven anti-cancer properties, ie

Curcumin as an inhibitor of angiogenesis.
Bhandarkar SS1, Arbiser JL.
Author information
Abstract

Angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels from host vasculature, is critical for tumor growth and metastases. -Curcumin, a novel small-molecular-weight compound, has been shown to inhibit carcinogenesis in different organs and the common link between these actions is its antiangiogenic effect. Curcumin is a direct inhibitor of angiogenesis and also downregulates various proangiogenic proteins like vascular endothelial growth factor and basic fibroblast growth factor. Curcumin's antiangiogenic effect is also in part due to its inhibitory effect on signal transduction pathways, including those involving protein kinase C and the transcription factors NF-kappaB and AP-1. Curcumin has an inhibitory effect on two groups of proteinases involved in angiogenesis that are the members of the matrix metalloproteinase family and the urokinase plasminogen activator family. Cell adhesion molecules are upregulated in active angiogenesis and curcumin can block'this effect, adding further dimensions to curcumin's antiangiogenic effect. Curcumin shows a dose-dependent inhibition on tumor necrosis factor, a versatile cytokine, which has its effect on angiogenesis through the signal transduction pathways, expression of proangiogenic factors, and cell adhesion molecules. Curcumin's effect on the overall process of angiogenesis compounds its enormous potential as an antiangiogenic drug.

Curcumin as an inhibitor of angiogenesis. - PubMed - NCBI
Harlem,
I know what you mean. There are definitely herbs and foods that have anti-cancer benefits.

Again, this master splinter breh was selling shyt that was branded as CURING cancers, AIDS, and other shyt.

We need recipes for that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
F
This is one of many "reasoning tests" I have. If you believe in pseudoscience, especially on this level, I simply can't trust you to have good reasoning skills or logic. This dude literally believed broccoli was unhealthy. His fans peddle blatant lies on things that can be easily verified. No, he did not "win" a court case against the United States. He was forced to stop saying he cured AIDS in publications lol.

stop with the bullshyt. Blows my mind that it's 2019 and we got people not vaccinating their kids, shyt like polio which were virtually eliminated are coming back because of this very same mindset.
FACTS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was diagnosed with an incurable (but non-fatal) hereditary disease in my early 20's. I was given antibiotics, lots and lots of them, to the point that my pharmacist was getting worried bc you're not supposed to be on them long term like that. So I started looking into holistic medicine. It's easy to get lost in testimonials so I took a strict scientific approach: peer- reviewed research and such. As a result, I stumbled onto oregano, "nature's antibiotic." I've been using it on and off (you should take breaks from any supplement) for about 5 yrs and seen a marked improvement in my condition. Not a "cure", per se, but it's controlled 100% better than it was when I was being treated by dr's. And don't come at me with no 'placebo effect' nonsense, I tried MANY other herbs and foodstuffs before I found oregano, to no avail, so why didn't the placebo effect make them work?

An example of the type of research I used.
[The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa].
[Article in Polish]
Sienkiewicz M1, Wasiela M, Głowacka A.
Author information
Abstract

INTRODUCTION:
The aim of this study was to investigate the antibacterial properties of oregano (Origanum heracleoticum L.) essential oil against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil was investigate against 2 tested and 20 clinical bacterial strains of Escherichia coli and 20 clinical strains o Pseudomonas aeruginosa come from patients with different clinical conditions.

METHODS:
The agar dilution method was used for microbial growth inhibition at various concentrations ofoil. Susceptibility testing to antibiotics was carried out using disc-diffusion method.

RESULTS:
The results of experiments showed that the tested oil was active against all of the clinical strains from both genus of bacteria, but strains of Escherichia coli were more sensitive to tested oil. Essential oil from Origanum heracleoticum L. inhibited the growth of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical strains with different patters of resistance.

CONCLUSIONS:
The obtained outcomes will enable further investigations using oregano essential oil obtained from Origanum heracleoticum L. as alternative antibacterial remedies enhancing healing process in bacterial infections and as an effective means for the prevention of antibiotic-resistant strain development.

[The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aerug... - PubMed - NCBI

I have no comment on Dr Sebi, never looked at his work, but this herb slander is bs, esp when the pharmaceutical industry does VERY WELL for itself by isolating active ingredients from these allegedly useless herbs.
This isn't a reputable source. You found a single article and used that to indicate an entire field of research.

Being "PubMed" alone doesn't cut it. Look at the journal it was posted in. Its some small polish journal no one has ever heard of.

On top of that, you can find journal articles for everything. Thats why it takes a trained eye to know whats valid or not. Some of yall really don't understand what you're even reading.

Plus, if you read the article, they didn't even test it on people. They did petri dish shyt.

Thats NOT the same as a clinical test.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Any credible and respectable MD will tell their patients that synthetic man made medicine is only meant to be used for a short period of time because the body can naturally heal itself if provided the natural healing elements in the earth.
using this rationale we should be eating cyanide cereal

you fukking idiot

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Him having a "cure" for those illnesses and blindness just sounds like some straight up troll shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Like people really overdoing it now & matter of fact I just saw this on Facebook...

55869464_1181304728730446_3393704297681125376_n.jpg

:gucci::mjlol::bryan::lolbron:

:laff:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way nikkas talk about him I figured they killed him way back in the day. This nikka just died 3 years ago. What kind of brainiac genius who is a supposed threat to big pharma's monopoly is allowed to live until he's 80? Get the whole fukk out of here.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Harlem,
I know what you mean. There are definitely herbs and foods that have anti-cancer benefits.

Again, this master splinter breh was selling shyt that was branded as CURING cancers, AIDS, and other shyt.

We need recipes for that.
The article I posted shows turmeric as inhibiting angiogenesis. Do you know what that means? It stops cancer from creating new veins to feed itself, essentially halting it's progress. That's a huge step toward a cure, no?

That's why I asked if we had his recipes. If we did, I could just look up the ingredients and see. As of now, without the recipes, it's all speculation, on both sides.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This isn't a reputable source. You found a single article and used that to indicate an entire field of research.

Being "PubMed" alone doesn't cut it. Look at the journal it was posted in. Its some small polish journal no one has ever heard of.

On top of that, you can find journal articles for everything. Thats why it takes a trained eye to know whats valid or not. Some of yall really don't understand what you're even reading.

Plus, if you read the article, they didn't even test it on people. They did petri dish shyt.

Thats NOT the same as a clinical test.
First of all, you don't know what else I got. I posted a single source as an example of what I consider acceptable research.

Second, this is not super top secret info. Oregano is used to combat MRSA. That's how I found it in the first place, a friend had contracted it while in the hospital (dirty mf'ers). If you weren't so busy trynna prove a point, you could have looked into it. I'm sure you have better access to research than I do.

Third, if all the professionals with the well trained eye had done their damn jobs, I wouldn't have to be doing it for them. Probably too busy on the coli talking shyt.

Lastly, watch your fukking tone when you speak to me. :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First of all, you don't know what else I got. I posted a single source as an example of what I consider acceptable research.

Second, this is not super top secret info. Oregano is used to combat MRSA. That's how I found it in the first place, a friend had contracted it while in the hospital (dirty mf'ers). If you weren't so busy trynna prove a point, you could have looked into it. I'm sure you have better access to research than I do.

Third, if all the professionals with the well trained eye had done their damn jobs, I wouldn't have to be doing it for them. Probably too busy on the coli talking shyt.

Lastly, watch your fukking tone when you speak to me. :ufdup:
I'm not going to post too much of my personal info but I got my masters by investigating alternative medicine claims for my thesis.

I literally do this.

You're not going to pull out single articles out of PubMed as evidence. Thats not consensus and its not the level of investigation of what it takes to determine the validity of something.