It’s 2019 and nikkas still out here thinking that Dr Sebi cured Aids, cancer, diabetes and blindness

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I quoted half-a-dozen scientific sources and even multiple pro-silver sites saying the condition is real and you still eat the "conspiracy" hook, line, and sinker. :mjlol:

Think about it - if people were anti-silver, why da fukk would they make up THAT condition (discolors you but doesn't cause long-term health problems) as opposed to anything else. And Stan Jones is still pro-silver even though he's blue - so how does he fit into the conspiracy? It's the most nonsensical "conspiracy" I ever heard of.

And then you negged me cause I came with mad receipts and you still ain't come with anything. :usure:

The only citation you quoted supports my position. :why:

I can't help you man. :snoop:

Guy goes on a rant about something being fake and then posts a link that says it isn’t.

These “critical thinkers” are hilarious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. Jingyu Liu, Zhongying Wang, Frances D. Liu, Agnes B. Kane, Robert H. Hurt. Chemical Transformations of Nanosilver in Biological Environments. ACS Nano, 2012; 121017162703002 DOI: 10.1021/nn303449n
I mean, maybe you can deny the multiple doctors and researchers that were quoted, but in what world is that not a scientific source?:dwillhuh:

Silver has such amazing benefits that it will eliminate an entire industry if people knew....

And you can make your own silver water....

But the powers that be are keeping this all at bay by posting info sites on the web. :mjlol:

Jeez, before they had the internet, I wonder how they even kept doctors in business?

You don't even understand how it works (it kills microbes, it doesn't improve your body's own functioning), and you keep denying numerous receipts that too much turns your skin blue, but we're supposed to believe your personnel testimony....so all your friends and family and coworkers and neighbors have given up doctors too? Or is the real life testimony not quite so convincing?

:sas1::sas2:

Remember, all these people are a "hoax" and have been "debunked" which you can find immediately on "google" (Even though he hasn't providing any links demonstrating said hoax and it's not all at what you get when you google it. :mjlol:)

article-2522463-1A0E3B9C00000578-814_636x382.jpg

colloidal-silver-purple-man.jpg

Dez5S_IX4AAwzT6.jpg

All you doing is copying and pasting shyt from random places, some random ass places with no context

all that blue shyt is fake you can clearly see they are wearing making up and the pictures are old as fukk

where are the recent people who turned blue from the millions of people who use silver in the world lmao

THEY SELL IT IN STORES nikka

They can't stop you from using it, they can only SCARE YOU WITH PROPAGANDA YOU DUMB ASS nikka

I USE THE shyt YOU KEEP IGNORING THE FACT, I SEEN IT WORK FIRST HAND

WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT YOURSELF THEN COME BACK

Just go to the health store and buy it, next to time you are feeling sick using some and see what happens

breathing chemicals that contain silver in a factory and taking colloidal silver isn't remotely the same thing, you making these generic post from sites because you lack intelligence to specify what causes the condition

If I put silver dust in your food you will probably get sick because its entirely different substance than colloidal silver, dumb asss

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy goes on a rant about something being fake and then posts a link that says it isn’t.

These “critical thinkers” are hilarious.

He said silver isn't found in the body, I proved that was wrong
I didn't post a link saying, I posted link from a medical university showing them lying, they say on the same page silver has no ill affects in the body then 3 paragraphs down saying if you use it for medical reasons you can get agyria lmao

its BULLshyt

since 1940 they say only 3 poeple suffered from this condition lmao, you dumb ass nikkaz really think somebody gonnna turn blue

I USE TEH shyt FOR 12 YEARS, WHY AM I NOT BLUE nikka, a nikka in his 80's told me about the shyt and he had used it for 40 years why wasn't he blue

DUMB ASS nikka

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All you doing is copying and pasting shyt from random places, some random ass places with no context

all that blue shyt is fake you can clearly see they are wearing making up and the pictures are old as fukk

where are the recent people who turned blue from the millions of people who use silver in the world lmao

THEY SELL IT IN STORES nikka

They can't stop you from using it, they can only SCARE YOU WITH PROPAGANDA YOU DUMB ASS nikka

I USE THE shyt YOU KEEP IGNORING THE FACT, I SEEN IT WORK FIRST HAND

WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT YOURSELF THEN COME BACK

Just go to the health store and buy it, next to time you are feeling sick using some and see what happens

breathing chemicals that contain silver in a factory and taking colloidal silver isn't remotely the same thing, you making these generic post from sites because you lack intelligence to specify what causes the condition

If I put silver dust in your food you will probably get sick because its entirely different substance than colloidal silver, dumb asss

He said silver isn't found in the body, I proved that was wrong
I didn't post a link saying, I posted link from a medical university showing them lying, they say on the same page silver has no ill affects in the body then 3 paragraphs down saying if you use it for medical reasons you can get agyria lmao

its BULLshyt

since 1940 they say only 3 poeple suffered from this condition lmao, you dumb ass nikkaz really think somebody gonnna turn blue

I USE TEH shyt FOR 12 YEARS, WHY AM I NOT BLUE nikka, a nikka in his 80's told me about the shyt and he had used it for 40 years why wasn't he blue

DUMB ASS nikka

You keep earning that badge. :francis:

Old ass pics? No recent people? You trying to convince everyone that you don't do the SLIGHTEST research?

The three people in those pictures are Stan Jones, Paul Karason, and Rosemary Jacobs.

Stan Jones started taking colloidal silver in the late 90s and turned greyish-blue in just a couple years. He ran for Senate in Montana as a Libertarian in 2002 and 2006, he is a PROMINENT figure. You can't pass it off as photos when he's a public person at public events. He stopped taking silver by 2002 but he still defends its use. He's still alive right now, working as a business consultant in Bozeman.

Rosemary Jacobs developed argyria at the age of 14 in 1956 after being given silver water as nose drops. Attempts to treat it have included rubbing off her several layers of skins, which was incredibly painful but showed some results, to the point where she's now basically blueish-gray with pink blotches. She was still a prominent alternative health blogger until recently and defends many homeopathic treatments but warns people against colloidal silver.

Paul Karason's famous television appearances as the "blue man" were in 2007 and 2008. We're not talking doctored photos, we're talking multiple TV appearances with live studio audiences. He died in 2013.

Those were ALL recent cases. Some of the photos were taken when they were younger but they all were alive still in this decade.

And that link where you tried to prove your body uses silver said that your body absorbs less than one MICROGRAM of silver a day. That means it takes 3 years to accumulate a single MILLIGRAM of silver in your body. For comparison the daily recommended intake of iron is about 10 milligrams every single day, it would take 30 years for your body to get as much silver in it as the amount of iron you get in 12 hours. It is not useful to your system. Sorry.

And you're right that the site said silver isn't toxic. It doesn't cause disease, it just turns you blue if you use too much. That's not a contradiction.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep earning that badge. :francis:

Old ass pics? No recent people? You trying to convince everyone that you don't do the SLIGHTEST research?

The three people in those pictures are Stan Jones, Paul Karason, and Rosemary Jacobs.

Stan Jones started taking colloidal silver in the late 90s and turned greyish-blue in just a couple years. He ran for Senate in Montana as a Libertarian in 2002 and 2006, he is a PROMINENT figure. You can't pass it off as photos when he's a public person at public events. He stopped taking silver by 2002 but he still defends its use. He's still alive right now, working as a business consultant in Bozeman.

Rosemary Jacobs developed argyria at the age of 14 in 1956 after being given silver water as nose drops. Attempts to treat it have included rubbing off her several layers of skins, which was incredibly painful but showed some results, to the point where she's now basically blueish-gray with pink blotches. She was still a prominent alternative health blogger until recently and defends many homeopathic treatments but warns people against colloidal silver.

Paul Karason's famous television appearances as the "blue man" were in 2007 and 2008. We're not talking doctored photos, we're talking multiple TV appearances with live studio audiences. He died in 2013.

Those were ALL recent cases. Some of the photos were taken when they were younger but they all were alive still in this decade.

And that link where you tried to prove your body uses silver said that your body absorbs less than one MICROGRAM of silver a day. That means it takes 3 years to accumulate a single MILLIGRAM of silver in your body. For comparison the daily recommended intake of iron is about 10 milligrams every single day, it would take 30 years for your body to get as much silver in it as the amount of iron you get in 12 hours. It is not useful to your system. Sorry.

And you're right that the site said silver isn't toxic. It doesn't cause disease, it just turns you blue if you use too much. That's not a contradiction.

Okay so what about Gold Water, lmao does it turn you YELLOW lmao, YOU fukkING MORON
Most people don't know about the Gold so it hasn't been a swear campaign out about it

You are the dumbest nikka I have ever fukking seen YOU VIRGIN ASS c00n, probably a damn cac

LMAO YOU fukkING MORON

PAUL KARSON WAS ON OPRAH AND EVEN SAID HE DIDN'T GET FROM DRINKING IT, BECAUSE OF COURSE THAT WOULD BE A LIE
He said he rubbed it on his skin and 3 months, he turned blue
I'll rubbed some on today, and do it everyday for 3 months if I turn blue I will post a pic LMAO
fukkING MORON
SECONDLY HE WAS ALREADY EXPOSED FOR GOING ULTRALIGHT FOR EXTENDING PERIODS OF TIMES AND APPLYING SOME KIND OF LOTION

It has no benefits to your system based on what?

I HAVE USED MYSELF I KNOW IT WORKS SO HAVE MILLIONS OF OTHERS LMAO

THE shyt SELLS LIKE HOT CAKES

WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN YOU DUMB ASS fakkit

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I noticed he avoided replying to you and replied to someone else instead
Word you peeped game bro. This lil dude fronting out here but when he gets called out he go hiding like a bytch. Reminds me of them nikkas when we was young who joined gangs and shyt rocking their flag thinking that shyt made them tough. Only to find out that made certain cats even more angry because they have the audacity to think that shyt means shyt. He a clown. Notice his name as well, you couldn’t even tag the bozo without going out your way. These lil nikkas bro lol

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Thank you for you insight. I mean, I'm nobody but I went to an Ivy. At bare minimum, I can read. :pachaha:This nikka acting like he cured polio. :skip:
Yeah to be honest young lady I didn’t like how he came st you so I had to call him out. And nah don’t even say your nobody FOH shyt, among other things you went to an Ivy and you from a Harlem World!

Moreover, you have an opinion and just bexause this clown has a “masters” shouldn’t mean you should demote yourself. Acting like he the only nikka who knows how to do a lit search and read publications. Anyways Notice he NEVER replied to me, yet kept going at you. I’m making very grand claims so the probability I’m fronting is profoundly high so I’m surprised he don’t take that ban bet. I just don’t like dudes who think they better than the next person cause of what they have and shyt, thinking they have a higher understanding of life. fukk that. Degrees, schools, etc don’t make you better than the next person, but this clown think he is. He’s the type of cat to go out his way to tell other people not to allow or pursue a certain opportunity on some “you won’t get it” type of shyt or “you don’t have the grades” and throw microaggressions your way and hit you with so much negativity so that he could be the only one applying. I seen nikkas like this and frankly that’s why a lot of us minorities (he’s Indian tho) be dealing with imposter syndrome and shyt and be talking ourselves out of not applying to these fukkkng “elite” schools. Anyways I didn’t follow the thread but I hope he got off his high horse and you put him in his place

And LMAO polio hahaha that shyt made me LOL. That dude a bird!

KOD

Respect the rank not the man
Daps
Reppin
east side Long Beach
I loved Nipsey and everything he stood for...but lets be clear about Sebi...and you can look up everything I've said about him over the years on this forum. I wish people would stop pushing that conspiracy. He didn't win the case.

They dropped the charges because he basically backed down from claiming to administer medical treatments if he changed the classification of what he was doing.

Sebi was just pushing generic "eat your veggies" stuff with high school level understanding of chemistry. Its embarrassing to someone who actually works in the sciences.

And this is no disrespect to Nipsey. I loved every thing he stood for, but a lot of people were fooled by what Sebi was doing and unfortunately fell for his nonsense.

Theres a real problem of gullibility in the black community when it comes to pseudoscience, some of which is justified because of an inherent mistrust of the medical community.

There was incalculable harm done by fragrant abuses in the 19th and 20th centuries. Hell, it affects the ability to recruit crucial black populations for things like Alzheimers and diabetes and environmental health studies. There are a ridiculous lack of black organ donors which itself feeds a cycle of premature disease and death.

Hell, this man died and I wish we had more like him in the sciences. Science is not a bad thing, but without ethics we get charlatans like Sebi life.

You see guys like this? This is what black men in the sciences really are out here doing. This should be our leader. Not people who push skepticism and flat out lies. We're better than this.

THESE are black leaders!

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado

RIP Dr. Bill Jenkins, a great mentor, professor, and a true inspiration.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
FACTS

I just had to argue with a group of 5 brehs for about 3 hours trying to explain to him how dude was a fraud

Anti-vax, anti-mask dudes throwing fallacies around like it’s the thing to do.

A lot of black men out here fall for that disinformation

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I’m still pissed off from that bullshyt

These anti-vax anti-science motherfukkers are like brick walls - you CANT reason with em

Shyt fukked my whole day up, never trying to reason with these idiots again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

These anti-vax anti-science motherfukkers are like brick walls - you CANT reason with em

What do you call a multi billion dollar corporation that was caught for fraud and corruption?

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

You can’t reason with crazy and you can’t argue with stupid. Anti-bad, anti-science people like that are both stupid and crazy.

Wackjobs like that are usually best to avoid.