It'll cost 30% more, but do yourself and shop at those Organic Supermarkets

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
same nikkas who got enough money for iphone bills, cable, internet, and foamposites be the same nikkas crying broke when it come to their health....

you'll wish u shopped at whole foods when ur on ur death bid.....bet that

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
9 dollar a lb steak is hard to buy.....the meat dept in wholefoods looks amazing...you can look at the raw beef,poultry,fish and see a difference. Ive never paid that tab for it tho

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
organic soda? :rudy: that's a contradiction

also, organic shyt has pesticides in them as well, it's just that they arent sprayed over the foods, they're just in the soil

fukk your thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Whole Foods is cool but Trader Joes is a lil easier on the pocket. Also, if you educate yourself on what ingredients and foods to stay away from, you can always find healthy alternatives in a regular market like Giant. I used to strictly throw shyt in my cart based on price and brand but I find myself reading the ingredients and small print on my food more these days considering all the cheap ass preservatives and shortcut ingredients these food companies use in everything.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
doesnt matter where yall buy your food

its poisoned whether organic or processed

yall cant eat healthy on this planet unless you in a remote village or a jungle/mountain area etc.

:laff: @ buying into this hype

and i eat organic as much as I can

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Whole food is nice, but it isn't necessary to shop there to get organic foods. Its designed for the intellectually lazy city folk. For fresh, organic meats just look for local ranches in your area. Here in Texas, we have numerous farms that raise grass fed beef and organic chickens, usually for prices much cheaper than those found in supermarkets.

Farmer's markets are also excellent sources for finding organic fresh fruits and veggies. Those that have homes need to definitely be growing their own shyt. Things like tomatos and peppers are incredibly easy to grow and can provide a delicious alternative to the crap sold in grocery stores. I rarely buy fresh produce from the grocery store anymore.

Daps
Whole Foods will charge more for the exact same product in the exact same packaging from the exact same producer...don't believe the hype.

You can still buy at regular supermarkets. It's about what you buy and how you prepare.

It's like people who get anal about buying a car that gets an extra 5 mpg but don't realize that their fuel consumption is more affected by them gunning it at every light than anything else.