It'll cost 30% more, but do yourself and shop at those Organic Supermarkets

Daps
:stopitslime: really cac...go on storm front with that shyt. I'll never understand why white people go on a black MB whent hey dont respect black people.

*looks at skin*

:leon:

who knew I was white? I guess I'm just as white as her. So what lead you to believe I was white, eh? The fact youre an idiot or the fact youre stupid?

Daps
its not easy eating all organic tho cause part of me cant put 100 trust in the "organic supermarket"...the best truly best way is to grow your own food like the lady in the news clips I put up.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I always get my meat (no gay), fish, fruits, veggies, and Deli stuff from Whole Foods. Everything else at Publix, including that poisonous, steroid-injected, beakless fried chicken

Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny thing is yall talking about this stuff for health reasons.. i like to eat it just taste better to me is all lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*sets 10 dollar budget for walmart, gets 86 bags of oreos, 10 gallons of sunny d and 11 boxes of waffles, gets 7.35$ back in change*

fukk it we all gonna die someday :shaq:

That's funny considering your repping "Free the mind - heal the body"

Your body hates you for eating that shyt b. I bet you're sluggish, groggy, terrible to be around and your pee is a dark shade of yellow and smells like chemicals. Detoxify your body.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That's funny considering your repping "Free the mind - heal the body"

Your body hates you for eating that shyt b. I bet you're sluggish, groggy, terrible to be around and your pee is a dark shade of yellow and smells like chemicals. Detoxify your body.

:laugh: easy brother, i see humor is not your strong point.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cop your fruits and veggies from whole foods if you can

real talk though, buying and using tomatoes right is like one of the hardest things to do in life

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i use to sometimes. i buy some organic things now but i don't shop at those all organic shops like whole foods anymore. the prices are sort of steep sometimes for simple stuff so it's discouraging for me. i think more people should work on eating healthier first before they make the straight jump into buying everything organic. plus, some of the food at organic stores i didn't like at all. i admit, the produce is much better than in regular stores but sometimes when you buy other things, it just doesn't taste right. i remember one time i brought some pasta and the texture of the pasta and the overall taste was pretty bad, and it didn't matter what i did to improve it, it just didn't taste good.

the rouses (it's a louisiana based supermarket) down the street from me sells a lot of organic stuff. i'd say it's just a step down from the whole foods since whole foods is completely organic. but they (rouses) have to be that way because it's in the central business district area of new orleans so they're trying to cater to the trendy, late 20s on up, business types living in new orleans that prefer more healthier alternatives...

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
yall know they put organic as part of the brand name so its not really organic :rudy: