It'll cost 30% more, but do yourself and shop at those Organic Supermarkets

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
when the soil is toxic and full of chemicals that aren't natural everything is corrupted,and if it isn't then it will be when Monsatano gets a hold of it..

with that said you havn't lived until you tried some fresh South American fruit,shyt will have you :ohlawd:

then you come back to the United Snakes and its back to :damn:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You nikkas smooth ignored the article I posted. So I will just post it again.:whistle:

Pestcides in Organic Farming

what u looking for, a debate? naw nikka, no thanks.

if that article by this guy
calid.jpg

is ur basis for eating conventional produce/products, Great. Do you.

The information ive read is my basis for doing otherwise.

We can do this tho...post a picture of what ur skin and physical shape looks like so we can see how well that conventional lifestyle is working out for u and ill do the same to show the organic one

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
what u looking for, a debate? naw nikka, no thanks.

if that article by this guy
calid.jpg

is ur basis for eating conventional produce/products, Great. Do you.

The information ive read is my basis for doing otherwise.

We can do this tho...post a picture of what ur skin and physical shape looks like so we can see how well that conventional lifestyle is working out for u and ill do the same to show the organic one

If you read my posts i said it is a good idea to eat healthy and to know what your eating. Organic food does not automaticaly equal more healthy. You may be fit and in shape cause you take care of yourself not because you eat organic food. I don't base my living habits off any one article. It doesn't matter who wrote it those are clear irrefutable facts. Organic foods still contain pesticides and there is no proven health benefits to organic foods. Those are the facts. If you want to ignore them that is your choice.

And there also have been studies on the type of people who subscribe to the organic lifestyle. They are usually snobby elitists that think they are better and smarter than everybody. You seem to fall in that category.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
If you read my posts i said it is a good idea to eat healthy and to know what your eating. Organic food does not automaticaly equal more healthy. You may be fit and in shape cause you take care of yourself not because you eat organic food. I don't base my living habits off any one article. It doesn't matter who wrote it those are clear irrefutable facts. Organic foods still contain pesticides and there is no proven health benefits to organic foods. Those are the facts. If you want to ignore them that is your choice.

And there also have been studies on the type of people who subscribe to the organic lifestyle. They are usually snobby elitists that think they are better and smarter than everybody. You seem to fall in that category.

ok

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dudes in here ranting about health when all OP said was that it just tasted better. :laugh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Whole food is nice, but it isn't necessary to shop there to get organic foods. Its designed for the intellectually lazy city folk. For fresh, organic meats just look for local ranches in your area. Here in Texas, we have numerous farms that raise grass fed beef and organic chickens, usually for prices much cheaper than those found in supermarkets.

Farmer's markets are also excellent sources for finding organic fresh fruits and veggies. Those that have homes need to definitely be growing their own shyt. Things like tomatos and peppers are incredibly easy to grow and can provide a delicious alternative to the crap sold in grocery stores. I rarely buy fresh produce from the grocery store anymore.

This is an important and powerful post. Go to your local farmers markets brehs for fresh foods. hell this is low key as fukk, but your local CHINATOWN has fresher food than your local supermarket by a wide margin, especially the fruits and veges. Chinatowns are slept on, why you think them asians living till 95 with the hunch back doin tai chi in the park?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

the rule is something like in order to be called organic the product has to be 70% organic.
As for the pesticides, I dunno...never heard of that.

and for dude saying it doesnt matter for bananas and such...that is true, fruit w/ a thick skin gets a pass...its that shyt that grows in the soil naked that you need to watch

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Trader Joe's usually has cheaper organic food than Walmart, Kroger, or Meijer where I am at.

Sam's Club might be a different story, but I hardly ever go in there.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
All you whole food lovers is gonna be upset next year..

This years drought was one of the worse ever and fukked up a lot of farmland..expect your whole food prices to increase substantially