It'll cost 30% more, but do yourself and shop at those Organic Supermarkets

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Please tell me how soda is organic.

I cannot support this thread.....

Sure my friend, I thought the same too....

Ok so this is how i understand it, regular soda say...Dr Thunder from walmart...

All regular sodas use whats called high fructose corn syrup.. and apparently the government is putting corn in everything and the human wasnt meant for that.. but anyway the way they grow the corn is unnatural or something using cloning techniques and pesticides...

The sodas i bought at that store are made with organic sugar cane....Now my moms says soda back in the day used to taste way better than it is now, she says they used to put real sugar in the soda not corn syrup..

yo let me tell u something brother...that coka cola knock off i had with the sugar caen trumps anything i ever tasted i wouldnt lie to you

now like one dude said... if you cook from scratch its going to be that much better...matter of fact.. yall niqqaz need to learn how to cook anyhow, at least learn to bake\broil a damn chicken and season it..

Daps

Ok so this is how i understand it, regular soda say...Dr Thunder from walmart...

All regular sodas use whats called high fructose corn syrup.. and apparently the government is putting corn in everything and the human wasnt meant for that.. but anyway the way they grow the corn is unnatural or something using cloning techniques and pesticides...

The sodas i bought at that store are made with organic sugar cane....Now my moms says soda back in the day used to taste way better than it is now, she says they used to put real sugar in the soda not corn syrup..

yo let me tell u something brother...that coka cola knock off i had with the sugar caen trumps anything i ever tasted i wouldnt lie to you

now like one dude said... if you cook from scratch its going to be that much better...matter of fact.. yall niqqaz need to learn how to cook anyhow, at least learn to bake\broil a damn chicken and season it..
alot of(organic soda) companies also use monk fruit, and agave nectar.. :ohlawd:

cats just dont know.. the minute you start eating better, the minute you start feeling better.. you can actually eat bigger portions, of the same stuff you usually do- without feeling like a sloth afterwards..

i used to clown it too, until i was dating this girl who lived by the Trader Joes on Sunset.. maaaaan.. id be in there, at least twice a week.. folks will catch on.. everything takes time..

btw.. you ever had a grapple(grape-flavored apple) :krs:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

Your last statement, got a lil personal bruh. Misdirected anger? :leostare:

I personally don't drink soda (unless I'm craving an ice cream float :manny:)

For certain item's (fruits and vegetables) I shop at a store in Brooklyn called forces of nature

Forces of Nature: Brooklyn Health Food, Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Remedies & Organics. 1608 Sheepshead Bay Road, Brooklyn, New York 11235 718-616-9000

I feel you to an extent. But once you learn how to read labels and what foods to avoid, you don't have to do everything organic; learn to be cognizant of what you consume.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of(organic soda) companies also use monk fruit, and agave nectar.. :ohlawd:

cats just dont know.. the minute you start eating better, the minute you start feeling better.. you can actually eat bigger portions, of the same stuff you usually do- without feeling like a sloth afterwards..

i used to clown it too, until i was dating this girl who lived by the Trader Joes on Sunset.. maaaaan.. id be in there, at least twice a week.. folks will catch on.. everything takes time..

btw.. you ever had a grapple(grape-flavored apple) :krs:

Is that organic my friend?? sounds like a man made creation, i will only eat what the good Lord created from now on

Daps
Is that organic my friend?? sounds like a man made creation, i will only eat what the good Lord created from now on

of course.. its two seeds planted, that fuse into a apple of deliciousness..

id always get em at organic stores, in LA.. theres also a watermelon thats fused with a grapefruit that i heard was good.. i dont mess with grapefruit, so i wouldnt know..

one of my friends in about to graduate with a masters in botany, and tells me about all these crazy seeds that can fuse in the ground.. interesting stuff..

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I agree with OP, if you can shop at a natural grocery, do it.
Also peep if the food you're buying has GMOs(Genetically Modified Organisms), if it says it doesn't have it then good.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsTffAB9Dvo"]Healthy Livin' by Stic - The Workout - YouTube[/ame]

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Wifey been begging me to go organic after she watched Food Inc. Are grocery bill was like ..idk 60-70 dollars more but whatever im :win: so its nothing to the kid.

Yo im dead serious...all they food taste like 3x better yo, everything we bought from there even the organic sodas was on point...this is how God wanted food to taste brehs??? the oven baked organic chicken??? one word... WOW???..yo the water.. just the water is better..

You must be able to adjust to a different social class tho.. cuz must of everybody in there was white and drivin beemersand benzes and i wasnt used to that... a few black chicks in there but they really white insides so w/e.. You'll see a couple of white hippies with dreads but its all good... All the white people seem to be reallly nice and welcoming which i though was strange maybe its the food????...

find a Whole Foods or whatever it was called and taste the food Kings are meant to feast on.

They always SEEM that way but they always SEEM to show their true colors in the end. Don't trust those pink, oily smiling faces my brotha. Usually their smile is one of nervousness because they are wondering why you are there.

To contribute, dude the food doesn't taste THAT much better. I only eat organic but it's mainly for health reason because I don't eat the chemicals these devils put in food to kill us.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hardly buy produce from the grocery store anymore, I normally cop my veggies from farmers markets or something and it's not organic but it's not all flabby and sick looking like in the store.

I haven't gotten down with organic meat yet...still can't get over that sticker shock.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They always SEEM that way but they always SEEM to show their true colors in the end. Don't trust those pink, oily smiling faces my brotha. Usually their smile is one of nervousness because they are wondering why you are there.

To contribute, dude the food doesn't taste THAT much better. I only eat organic but it's mainly for health reason because I don't eat the chemicals these devils put in food to kill us.

First of all my brother..to me it taste That much better...

And i dont care if those white people were faking it , cause ive been places where they give looks of "niqqa u here??? with us???" .. no these whitiez were different ..them didnt seem to care much, my wife struck up a conversationwith one while in the line, the old rich lady was like "your going to looooooooveee those strwberries"...

Not all white people are out to get u breh... asa lama lakum somewhere else....my brother

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
It's the best decision I ever made. You definitely feel the difference when you eat organic foods.

You've never really tasted a real strawberry until you've had an organic one. :ahh: They are so much juicier, and flavorful than the non organic ones. It's crazy.