Italian prosecutors find that Dior only pays $57 to produce luxury bags that sell for $2780

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I don’t sew and craft as well as my mom but learning how to sew, which I recommend for men and women, is sort of a cheat code.

I wanted this Ralph Lauren knit blazer.

Checked the fabric and bought the fabric and a counterfeit patch and my mom sewed this to perfection and tailored to my body. It’s $400. I spent $40 on fabric.

s7-1485219_lifestyle

Over the years I have a Chloe dresses, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, things I even see on ASOS, TopShop, etc. My mom’s been crafting her whole life. Guess who made me some Red Bottoms. She made one that I didn’t like or think looked authentic. Linked her to some YouTube videos so she could see what others were doing. Got her the materials and I got a pair that’s real convincing.

She’s getting older now, so I’ve been paying more attention and showing up at her place to learn more and practice more.

I made this dress a month ago and my mom did the alterations.

$655

SKPO1160P72_RIBBON_IN_BLOOM_900x.jpg

100% polyester organza. Cheap as fukk. Coulda spent less but I spent $70 to get a higher grade.

My friend begged my mom to make this for her wedding. She ain’t doing anymore wedding dresses after that. Too much lace and silk. It took too much time too. This dress is $10,000. My friend bought everything for $1000 and my mom made it for $2500.

listing_c95b6dd8-2d81-4d3d-8747-af3500a30c05_691f31c0-89a7-4146-8b2b-aa6226cd6bc9.jpg

Kleinfeld

I ain’t trying to brag, just maybe trying to inspire some of you to sew and also get into crafting to get everything you want, tailored to your body for >75% cheaper.

There are some things I will buy authentically but it’s a fun hobby to have.:salute:

Also want to add that typically there are sewing classes probably in your city. There are tons of old women that would love to teach someone how to do all this. Their kids typically don’t want to learn. Hell they will also make you what you want for cheaper if you don’t care to learn or do it yourself.

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Thot rappers say they dont want no cheap nikkas so we have to buy these overpriced bags for them :manny:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Yall just get on here just saying anything huh? I guarantee this bozo typed this from an overpriced Apple IPhone
You're wrong. I use mid range tech since there is no advantage to paying more for my use case scenario.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Any grown man rocking shyt like this after the age of 25 is a loser

I can see buying my girl a bag or some shyt, but buying designer shyt like that is for dummies with nothing to spend their money on.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm helping a Nigerian company who makes the leather for Ralph Lauren and Louis Vutton sell their brands here in the states.

SAME LEATHER used by these Italian companies at less than a 1/4 of the price.

check out his IG page

Make a purchase

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I'm helping a Nigerian company who makes the leather for Ralph Lauren and Louis Vutton sell their brands here in the states.

SAME LEATHER used by these Italian companies at less than a 1/4 of the price.

check out his IG page

Make a purchase

:whoo:

Thank you. They just got another customer.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The price of these bags are something like real aligator/leather should cost. Now they market the shyt with buzz words like" vegan leather" which means fake leather :russ:
And people eat it up