Italian prosecutors find that Dior only pays $57 to produce luxury bags that sell for $2780

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is just how supply chain economics work source country vs where the goods are sold.

This applies to almost everything in our lives. and I never wear Dior. I did have a belt like 12 years ago.

I have worn a lot of designer over the years and I know which ones are really quality and which ones are less. The ZEGNA shoes I wear now are by far the best shoes I have ever worn.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All luxury retailers have retarded mark-ups, I worked at Saks fifth Ave.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, whenever this shyt is "made in Italy" its made in a subcontracted sweatshop in Italy, with chinese workers...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'mma snitch on myself but, in the mid to late 2000s, I was selling fake Jordans, Bapes, Nikes, etc. I found a guy in China on a random forum that could get you any Jordan you wanted for $20 to $25 and these jawns looked authentic. I was flipping them sh*ts for $75 to $80 and eating. My mom thought I was selling drugs :mjlol: I stopped after I got cease and desist letters but, that experience let me know these companies are eating hand over fist. Nike probably makes the real Jordans for the same amount then sells them over here for $200 :mjlol:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You could literally go to a bespoke atelier and have a custom 1 of 1 bag made for YOU personally that is of superb quality that cost less than these brands but of course you cant stunt the name or you could but if it isnt one that people know they wont recognize that you dropped money

Which is really the point of luxury goods.....npt the quality or craftsmanship

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjlol::mjlol: retarded rappers and lost nikkas and hoes stay losin. How dumb you gotta be to buy that garbage that aint even quality like that for that price LMAO

Help racist fakkit cacs wit their money launderin brehs and brehettes

"Designer" is the biggest scam goin in the past 75 years