Italian prosecutors find that Dior only pays $57 to produce luxury bags that sell for $2780

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Most high end designer brand have sub brands for different market segment

Take armani for example, their entry line is armani exchange (cheap and low quality stuff)

next is emporio armani (still cheap but better quality than exchange) then next up is giorgio armani- this is their upper mid range line that most people

recognise and associate with the brand, it's very good quality but still lag significantly behind their flagship line armani prive-this is their haute couture/private collection line and it's so rare, it's not available in stores and made completely by hand and of high quality materials like vicuna,cashmere,silk,long staple cotton etc

Just because dior,LV,ysl et al sell cheap stuff for a lot doesn't mean they don't make high quality product, you just have to know which product line or
brand segment you are buying from. it's levels to this shyt

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
For brands that always uses high quality (expensive materials) and top notch craftsmanship

kiton
berluti
goyard
delveux
hermes (their leather products i.e handbags,belt,shoes,wallet etc)
Bottega
chanel
armani prive
stefano ricci
zilli
brunello cucinelli
house of Bijan
loro piana

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The DH Gate shoppers did it right the whole time. :yeshrug:

This is a cold reality but like someone else in this thread said. Its basically a dopamine hit of look at me im ballin. It becomes clearer as i got older. Ill buy the stock instead of the product

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
WHY is this a surprise? :mjtf:

"Luxury items" is you paying more for the name and social implications NOT the actual quality.