IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Just remembering shyt. The frameworks and all the steps, all the sanitization shyt, best practice after analyzing logs, etc.
What worked for me personally was to write them down and repeat the order or the escalation of different frame works and sanitization.
Might just have to brute force those.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Start a new gig in DC with a govt contractor doing software support. :blessed:. Took some of my nikka’s resume and finessed it into my shyt. Had to turn in alot of paperwork and got fingerprinted too:gucci:.

No more IT sales, no more weekends, no more dealing wit dumbasses, get to dress suited n booted.

Finally gettin off during peak Happy hour 2-3x a week wit brehettes:smugfavre:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Start a new gig in DC with a govt contractor doing software support. :blessed:. Took some of my nikka’s resume and finessed it into my shyt. Had to turn in alot of paperwork and got fingerprinted too:gucci:.

No more IT sales, no more weekends, no more dealing wit dumbasses, get to dress suited n booted.

Congrats.
If I ever work government again it will be as a contractor. Much better money and none of the bullshyt meetings

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti

Congrats RNB, shyt sounds nice, keep on grinding.

That must have been a good ass resume base lmao.

I remember a friend in Help Desk gave me his resume and just told me to flip it into mine, and I looked at it and was like, "brehs you haven't done half of this shyt." Lmao. Needless to say I never did it since it was mostly bullshyt, but I am gonna work on selling myself better regardless.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Congrats RNB, shyt sounds nice, keep on grinding.

That must have been a good ass resume base lmao.

I remember a friend in Help Desk gave me his resume and just told me to flip it into mine, and I looked at it and was like, "brehs you haven't done half of this shyt." Lmao. Needless to say I never did it since it was mostly bullshyt, but I am gonna work on selling myself better regardless.

Ive been around tech, customer service and marketing. I took some of his bulletpoints and put some in my resume.

Like my first job outta college was in marketing. I listed some extra bulletpoints off his resume like doing minor helpdesk shyt wit the IT team and meeting setup bullshyt:duck:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Gonna schedule my AWS CSA exam for 2 weeks from now. I'm amazed at how much stuff I've memorized just from reading blogs and labbing every night after work. Was getting 60s on practice exams 2 weeks ago now I'm getting consistent 85-90s.

This system admin gig has been fun but I've finally found what I really wanna do. Gonna see if I can knock out all 3 of the associates by December and get the security specialty early next year.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
IRS is doing a massive hiring process and have hundreds of entry level jobs. It doesn't pay a lot, but IT is a stepping stone.

Careers

:mjgrin::win::youngsabo:

Good looking out brehs :ooh:

Gonna pamper up that resume and go to town on them openings. I go to school online and just recently left my job so I'm not tied down anywhere. Just studying day in and day out, so wish me luck y'all boys. I ain't worried though, gotta trust the process:blessed:.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Good looking out brehs :ooh:

Gonna pamper up that resume and go to town on them openings. I go to school online and just recently left my job so I'm not tied down anywhere. Just studying day in and day out, so wish me luck y'all boys. I ain't worried though, gotta trust the process:blessed:.

A lot of these salaries are :wow: