IT Certifications and Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
They're letting me work the firewall and malware remediation at work :wow:

might be time to start looking at security careers :patrice: gonna wrap up CCNA first

• Dap
Reactions: Czr

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For those who have CCIE R&S how long did it take you to get it??? :lupe:

And what them costs looked like? :jbhmm:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
For the brehs working on the A+

801_802_exam_cram.pdf

PDF of Exam Cram's A+ 800 series practice questions. Yes the 800 series is no longer around but it's a good practice as many questions can still help you prepare for the 900.

Thanks! :salute:

I take my A+ at the end of this week. Just waiting for my professor to send us (the class) the voucher.

With that, I want to get a help desk job ASAP so by the time I graduate I'll have the experience and degree under my belt but for a state that is known for media & technology, Georgia looking scarce with jobs..

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the department heads at my job quit to travel for a couple months. Before she left she said there were some files on her computer for one of the other people in her division.

While looking around her system, I saw company offer letters to some of my co-workers, plus resumes from them and other random job applicants. PMs make good money. So do software engineers.

With that, I want to get a help desk job ASAP so by the time I graduate I'll have the experience and degree under my belt but for a state that is known for media & technology, Georgia looking scarce with jobs..
I had to leave Georgia to find a job. Thinking of moving back when I've got more experience.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
One of the department heads at my job quit to travel for a couple months. Before she left she said there were some files on her computer for one of the other people in her division.

While looking around her system, I saw company offer letters to some of my co-workers, plus resumes from them and other random job applicants. PMs make good money. So do software engineers.

I had to leave Georgia to find a job. Thinking of moving back when I've got more experience.

Software engineer, eh? :jbhmm: I haven't even decided on what branch in the computer field I wanna pursue yet. I was actually just gonna settle in the cybersecurity field.
I'll look into that though.

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
I said I was going to do it so guess what muthafukkas I did it. Officially A+ certified. Coli cert gang out chea :win:

Shoutout to everyone in this thread for the motivation these last few months and info. Whoever posted that A+ 802 exam cram thanks man, that shyt came in clutch. :smugbiden:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I swear some of these recruiters out here retarded.

Offering all these jobs not in Houston even they i said im not relocating :what:

Offering $2 dollars more per hour when i've already said im not leaving unless it comes with a big pay increase:what:

Offering shyt that i have no interest or background in :what: