Israel vs Palestine in one image

Moich

Banned
Daps
@Moich you're absolutely disgusting. I don't even :cape: for Arabs...We can dislike all y'all at once, trash.
I go at other black groups out of humor but I real live have something for y'all.
:demonic:

Be mindful of what you, it can be held against you. I might be in your backyard hoe ass
full

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
:yeshrug:I helped the Muslims conquer everybody for a thousand years. Asians, Africans, Europeans. I gave Muslims the big assist for ten centuries.

Then I told them to hold their own nuts.:mjgrin:

And they're still doing pretty good. Let's be honest. The Emirates have enough money to pay Swedish thots to eat poop on command.:pachaha:

They still have massive territories in Asia, Africa, and Europe.:ehh:

But they're FURIOUS that one of the many people they conquered, the Jews, have taken their old neighborhood back.:mjlol:

Abraham, my man, I made a deal with you. I got you, fam. A contract is a contract.:myman:

:salute:My chosen people. I know you'll fukk around and disobey me again and get some punishment. But a deal is a deal.:youngsabo:

Mohammedans can stay mad.:umad:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That's basically what I'm suggesting.

They'd look like the other people of the region generally.

So fine. But them niqqas were already there anyway. Then all the new face niqqas start showing up planting flags and shyt.

But in America Jewish = pail skin

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
That's basically what I'm suggesting.

They'd look like the other people of the region generally.

So fine. But them niqqas were already there anyway. Then all the new face niqqas start showing up planting flags and shyt.
Jews are all genetically related, despite the dispersion to Europe, the Iberian Peninsula, and North Africa. Ashkenazim, Sephardim, and Moroccan Jews all form a tight cluster with samples from Levantine populations, namely Druze and Cypriots, and are closer to one another than to their host populations.

(Behar et al. 2010)
Most Jewish samples form a remarkably tight subcluster that overlies Druze and Cypriot samples but not samples from other Levantine populations or paired Diaspora host populations. In contrast, Ethiopian Jews (Beta Israel) and Indian Jews (Bene Israel and Cochini) cluster with neighbouring autochthonous populations in Ethiopia and western India, respectively, despite a clear paternal link between the Bene Israel and the Levant. These results cast light on the variegated genetic architecture of the Middle East, and trace the origins of most Jewish Diaspora communities to the Levant.

(Maristella Botticini and Zvi Eckstein, 2003)
Interestingly, studies by biologists and genetics have shown that contemporary Jewish populations show a closer genetic link to Jews from far away locations than to their neighboring non-Jewish populations (Bonné-Tamir et al. 1978; Hammer et al. 2000). This is especially true for the Ashkenazi Jews of eastern Europe who are genetically closer to Jews from the Middle East and North Africa, as well as to other Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, than to eastern European non-Jewish populations. This provides additional evidence that there were no significant conversions to and out of Judaism once the Jews became merchants and migrated to western and then eastern Europe, and it clearly shows that the Jews all migrated from the same original location.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Would you say the same thing about our Asian allies Japan and South Korea ? Is it our business to protect them ? :jbhmm:

:dame: The only comparison to be drawn between relations with South Korea/Japan and Israel would be that our relations with all three allow for U.S. influence in those regions (East Asia and the Middle East). But to try and equate them as you have is pointless.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
*fixed*
They're definitely the top "jews".
:mjpls:
Let's not act like they're not the cac maximum.
Ashkenazim are not indigenous to Europe, and did not migrate to Europe until the 10th century.

The majority of European gene flow into Ashkenazim comes from Southern Europe (Abruzzo, Sicily, Tuscany)

(The time and place of European admixture in Ashkenazi Jewish history)
The Ashkenazi Jewish (AJ) population is important in genetics due to its high rate of Mendelian disorders. AJ appeared in Europe in the 10th century, and their ancestry is thought to comprise European (EU) and Middle-Eastern (ME) components.
The major source of EU ancestry in AJ was found to be Southern Europe (≈60–80% of EU ancestry), with the rest being likely Eastern European. The inferred admixture time was ≈30 generations ago, but multiple lines of evidence suggest that it represents an average over two or more events, pre- and post-dating the founder event experienced by AJ in late medieval times.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Jews are all genetically related, despite the dispersion to Europe, the Iberian Peninsula, and North Africa. Ashkenazim, Sephardim, and Moroccan Jews all form a tight cluster with samples from Levantine populations, namely Druze and Cypriots, and are closer to one another than to their host populations.

(Behar et al. 2010)

(Maristella Botticini and Zvi Eckstein, 2003)

Very interesting.

I have European DNA just like most Black people in America.

Doesn't make me a European.

So I guess the white Jews just absorbed the mid eastern ones over time.

Meaning they kept PAWGing until they diluted themselves into the white population.

My damn 3rd(?) cousin is on that her grandkids look like MJ's kids. shyt is WEIRD.

She was already light skinded. Then she married a white dude. And her kids married white. The damn grandkids are literally white people shyt is freaky.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
The thing is, assuming one doesn't believe in crackpot conspiracy theories, the Jews have been in those lands just as long as the Arabs so it really comes to down to choosing a side, which isn't worth doing if you aren't a Jew or an Arab. All you can do is look at the situation practically, and the practical reality is that the Arabs tried to wipe out Israel two times and lost then left the Palestinians to rot. Israel isn't going anywhere, and they aren't getting their land back.

Israel was established less than a century ago with the help of UK/US government (and the Rothschilds :jbhmm:) and they migrated there from 1948 to the early 1950s ...now I'll wait for you to call that a "crackpot conspiracy" :heh:

Last edited: