Israel vs Palestine in one image

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The US and its western allies had a lot to say about the Rohingya muslims being ran out of Myanmar last month. But little to say about Palestinian displacement:mjpls:

This issue is quite simple. U.S. international policy is driven by lobbysists and since the Jewish lobby is rich they essentially pay money to politician's for compliance. Reason Netanyahu hated Obama so much was because Obama didnt allow rich donors to dictate his policies, which was a break from tradition. Trump on the other hand can be bought, hence the quick Jerusalem decision.

More like Jews run America and Israels leadership was getting to big for its britches talking about imposing war about to fukk up the money like they run shyt...which is why Obama(those in power) had to start shutting shyt down...showing them who really runs this shyt...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
your people are covered on blood up to thier necks

:patrice:....are you serious right now....:comeon:

Listen douche lets not do this thing where you pretend your some victimized fakkit cause you condone the killing of hundreds of thousands of people for no real reason other then entitlement and imperialism. I dont want to debate with you on this issue where you use bullshyt strawman arguments to attempt to prove that Israel is the peace maker in this whole ordeal and Palenstine is wrong because they just wont bow down and move the fukk off thier own land.:hubie:......nor is this an antisemitism rant....I dont hate Jews I hate corrupt people and people who cape for corrupted people....take from that what you will....im done responding....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Again, why are nobody telling the Turks, who are proud to call them selves children of conquerors, to go back to central Asia where they came from? :jbhmm: Anatolia was Greek land for 3000 years...as an added bonus, these c00ns complain about Israel's blockade which they call illegal while completely ignoring turkey, again, which has been blockading Cyprus since 1974 :skip:...don't even get me started on Saudi Arabia's actions in Yemen...any BDS campaign them? No? You mean people only notice killings and "ethnic cleansing " in the middle east when Israel do it? Really? How shocking :skip:

So its the "why can't Israel be bullys...everyone else is" defense huh? Sounds like whiney bullshyt to me...but hey whatever floats ya boat chief...

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
First let me say

Fukc the Jews. And fukc the Arabs.

If their daughter brought my black ass home both would be horrified. Arabs didn't invent slavery but GOT DAMN they ran with that shyt. Black slaves too. That was their innovation. Use niqqas cause they can never escape. You can spot one instantly.

I'm sure they would shyt on me in Israel, too.

Fukc pretty much every other race simply because all of them are basically the same way toward us. Asians. Mexicans. Fukcing pure Africans. Europeans of course. I wonder how Polinesian people or eskimos feel toward us. I think I already know tho.

But

From a purely right vs wrong approach the Jews are so wrong for how they are doing this. First of all why the fukc did y'all travel from across the damn globe to overrun these people's country? But now, why are so so ruthless and relentless? I mean shyt!! You have taken everything from them. Seems like you want to just seal them all in a big ass dome and let them suffocate. They are really tryna destroy these niqqas. Right this second.

shyt is insane. Considering Hitler and all. Seems like they'd be more sensitive. Or at least understand the irony well enough to act like they are compassionate.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Again, why are nobody telling the Turks, who are proud to call them selves children of conquerors, to go back to central Asia where they came from? :jbhmm: Anatolia was Greek land for 3000 years...as an added bonus, these c00ns complain about Israel's blockade which they call illegal while completely ignoring turkey, again, which has been blockading Cyprus since 1974 :skip:...don't even get me started on Saudi Arabia's actions in Yemen...any BDS campaign them? No? You mean people only notice killings and "ethnic cleansing " in the middle east when Israel do it? Really? How shocking :skip:

Excellent.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
More like Jews run America and Israels leadership was getting to big for its britches talking about imposing war about to fukk up the money like they run shyt...which is why Obama(those in power) had to start shutting shyt down...showing them who really runs this shyt...

It doesnt help that Trump is ignorant to the ways of the world and only pays attention to $$ signs. This is a very corrupt regime and the world knows it. The greater world has experience dealing with corrupt governments, and know exactly how to deal with trump.
You can pay for access to Trump and be in his good books by staying at his Maralago or DC Hotel near Penn. Ave. if youre a diplomat. Just lavish the dotard with false praise and spend some cash and you get what you want.

Moich

Banned
Daps
From a purely right vs wrong approach the Jews are so wrong for how they are doing this. First of all why the fukc did y'all travel from across the damn globe to overrun these people's country?

That is their original homeland from which they have been exiled from by the Romans for rebellion. Arabs conquered and settled it just like Anglos settled north america. People need to read history man :snoop:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It doesnt help that Trump is ignorant to the ways of the world and only pays attention to $$ signs. This is a very corrupt regime and the world knows it. The greater world has experience dealing with corrupt governments, and know exactly how to deal with trump.
You can pay for access to Trump and be in his good books by staying at his Maralago or DC Hotel near Penn. Ave. if youre a diplomat. Just lavish the dotard with false praise and spend some cash and you get what you want.

Trump aint ignorant hes just a rabid dog without a leash. He and Obama are/were both puppets...all Presidents are in most capacities....Obama just had some class about himself...where as Trump has the decency of imbred trailer trash...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That is their original homeland from which they have been exiled from by the Romans for rebellion. Arabs conquered and settled it just like Anglos settled north america. People need to read history man :snoop:

Oh shyt!

I love it!!!!

This makes me excited.

Okay. So um. The people of the middle east are not white, right?

If there were Jews in Egypt that fukcing walked to Israel they were not white people... the Bible (WHICH IS NOT A HISTORY TEXTBOOK!!!!) even says Moses passed for Egyptian, right?

Egypt = Africa....

Not white people Breh.

So whoever THESE motherfukcers are and however they started being called 'THE Jews'... these are not the same people that - let's say - Jesus represented. Jesus was said to be not white.

So it cannot have been these particular Jews who got ran out of Isreal.

Okay. I'll pause there.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why are blacks so invested in this intra semitic feud ? To Arabs we are " Abids" - slaves, to Jews we are " Kushis" - n-words

Muslim posters ( the biggest c00ns ) are the main ones pushing Palestinian sympathy propaganda on this site, we don't care about them. Arabs are busy torturing, enslaving and killing our brothers in Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt. A Nubian whose own land is being taken away by Arabs in Egypt will neg you in solidarity with these same Arabs next door. Defies logic.

There is no such thing as Muslim solidarity or brotherhood. It only applies in the koran but Black muslims didn't get the memo like the rest of the world that no such thing exists outside of the koran in the street.

Israelis long figured it out and thats part of the reason they can survive so long to bully Palestinians with no real fear of reprisals by Arab states..there is no real Muslim solidarity. Its all talk and bravado.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Oh shyt!

I love it!!!!

This makes me excited.

If there were Jews in Egypt that fukcing walked to Israel they were not white people... the Bible (WHICH IS NOT A HISTORY TEXTBOOK!!!!) even says Moses passed for Egyptian, right?

Egypt = Africa....

Not white people Breh.

So whoever THESE motherfukcers are and however they started being called 'THE Jews'... these are not the same people that - let's say - Jesus represented. Jesus was said to be not white.

Okay. I'll pause there.
These ashkenazim are ridiculous. That's like one of us going to the bight of biafra or anywhere our broken up ass dna claims we're from and taking over with US Military firepower...
Of course, in the mind of a cac, this is perfectly fine, there's a "historical excuse"
@Moich you're absolutely disgusting. I don't even :cape: for Arabs...We can dislike all y'all at once, trash.
I go at other black groups out of humor but I real live have something for y'all.
:demonic:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Oh shyt!

I love it!!!!

This makes me excited.

Egypt = Africa....

Not white people Breh.

Okay. I'll pause there.
Mizrahim are the Jews that never left the Middle East, and they clearly look the part. You would think they were just regular Arabs.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Oh shyt!

I love it!!!!

This makes me excited.

Egypt = Africa....

Not white people Breh.

Okay. I'll pause there.

:russ: I give up

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Mizrahim are the Jews that never left the Middle East, and they clearly look the part. You would think they were just regular Arabs.

That's basically what I'm suggesting.

They'd look like the other people of the region generally.

So fine. But them niqqas were already there anyway. Then all the new face niqqas start showing up planting flags and shyt.