Israel vs Palestine in one image

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no such thing as Muslim solidarity or brotherhood. It only applies in the koran but Black muslims didn't get the memo like the rest of the world that no such thing exists outside of the koran in the street.

Israelis long figured it out and thats part of the reason they can survive so long to bully Palestinians with no real fear of reprisals by Arab states..there is no real Muslim solidarity. Its all talk and bravado.
These black Muslims genuinely think the Arabs are their brothers. shyt is just :gucci:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
That's basically what I'm suggesting.

They'd look like the other people of the region generally.

So fine. But them niqqas were already there anyway. Then all the new face niqqas start showing up planting flags and shyt.

They do. You guys think all Jews look like Harvey Weinstein but they don't. Israeli Jews look just like an average middle eastern person, and the genetic data bears that out, even for the "white jews" who have been living in Europe for a number of generations. They have a historical footprint in that region for sure, it's not up for debate.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Inshallah the brave and beautiful Palestinian strugglers will beat the Zionists to the sea, in my lifetime.

Also, the language of "peace" in this context (and all other colonial contexts) is pure horseshyt. Peace is only in the interest of whoever is in power, because it makes being in power that much easier. It is not in the Palestinian national interest to remain peaceful. There is nothing for them to gain by acting in peace, because the Zionists abuse them and steal their land regardless. Always be weary of anyone equating peace with justice, because the injustices of colonialism demand a violent response.

After justice, there can be peace.
Pretty much describes the black experience in the US.

Our ancestors gave peace at too cheap of a price.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares?
89c.gif

Israel is a racist nation that can spread into Egypt and then Africa. Majority of Israelis are Russians. My ex friend is Israeli and shes only half Jewish. Her father was a Russian drunk. She has no right to the Palestinians lands and yet she worked for the IDF to oppress the Palis.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
They do. You guys think all Jews look like Harvey Weinstein but they don't. Israeli Jews look just like an average middle eastern person, and the genetic data bears that out, even for the "white jews" who have been living in Europe for a number of generations. They have a historical footprint in that region for sure, it's not up for debate.
Right.

(Todd Lencz et al. 2017)
We observed that in simulations of admixed genomes, the Middle-Eastern regional source could have also been recovered by running the same localization pipeline. Applying that pipeline to the AJ genomes, we identified Levant as the most likely ME source: the proportions of chromosomes classified as Levantine was 51.6%, compared to 21.7% and 22.2% classified as Druze and Southern ME, respectively.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Behar et al. 2013)
In one of the largest of these studies, encompassing 1,287 subjects from 14 Jewish and 69 non-Jewish populations, we found clear signatures of a Levantine ancestry component for Ashkenazi Jews, a component that was partially shared with other Jewish populations (Behar and others, 2010). These genome-wide results have supported earlier mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosomal studies, which found that most lineages in the Ashkenazi Jewish population along the male and female lines trace primarily to the Levant, with the remaining lineages likely representing European contributions (Behar and others, 2004; Behar and others, 2006; Behar and others, 2003; Hammer and others, 2009; Hammer and others, 2000; Nebel and others, 2001; Ritte and others, 1993; Santachiara Benerecetti and others, 1993).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Maristella Botticini and Zvi Eckstein, 2003)
Interestingly, studies by biologists and genetics have shown that contemporary Jewish populations show a closer genetic link to Jews from far away locations than to their neighboring non-Jewish populations (Bonné-Tamir et al. 1978; Hammer et al. 2000). This is especially true for the Ashkenazi Jews of eastern Europe who are genetically closer to Jews from the Middle East and North Africa, as well as to other Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, than to eastern European non-Jewish populations. This provides additional evidence that there were no significant conversions to and out of Judaism once the Jews became merchants and migrated to western and then eastern Europe, and it clearly shows that the Jews all migrated from the same original location.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Israel is a racist nation that can spread into Egypt and then Africa. Majority of Israelis are Russians. My ex friend is Israeli and shes only half Jewish. Her father was a Russian drunk. She has no right to the Palestinians lands and yet she worked for the IDF to oppress the Palis.
Why don't you call for these "Arabs" that colonized Egypt to go back home to the Arabian peninsula? :jbhmm: you have no problem with Chad, a black African country, being arabized but Israel who can conquer just about any country in Africa if it wanted to, is a problem right? :jbhmm: do you c00ns listen to y'all selves talk? :skip:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just curious, for those who are vehemently opposed to Israel - who would you rather be the staple power in that region, from a strictly realpolitik point of view? Is the alternative to a Jewish ethno-religious democratic state really favorable, given the options available? Can we answer that question honestly?

At first the west supported Israel to stave off the threat of Communism. Now the west supports Israel to stave off Islamic radicalization. The game don't change, only the players.

When it comes to emotional investment, taking sides is fruitless. But if you just want to keep it real from a strictly utilitarian perspective, you gotta rock with Israel for now, until a more preferable alternative comes along.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you call for these "Arabs" that colonized Egypt to go back home to the Arabian peninsula? :jbhmm: you have no problem with Chad, a black African country, being arabized but Israel who can conquer just about any country in Africa if it wanted to, is a problem right? :jbhmm: do you c00ns listen to y'all selves talk? :skip:

I actually do push for Arabs out of Egypt. I did so as early as a week ago on this very forum. However I reason (perhaps wrongly) that Arabs in North Africa is better than Israelis. Arabs are the enemy we know.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Whats wrong?
On May 14 1948, the day before the expiration of the British Mandate, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, declared "the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz-Israel, to be known as the State of Israel."
Israel - Wikipedia
I was trolling.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Funny thing is, we supposed to think it's so evil for Jews to have a homeland in the Middle East, but can Jews live peacefully and unmolested in any one of the number of Muslim Arab states? Nope.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
We already established that you're a c00n :camby: keep :cape: for a group of people who see u as nothing but a slave...but wrong is wrong right? :rudy:

:stopitslime: call black men c00ns while you cape for a white supremacist state that is directly funded by the same country that shows prejudice and discrimination against your skin color brehs.....:mjlol:

Swear this site is full of confused nikkas with no fathers and knowledge about shyt in life......:scust: