Israel vs Palestine in one image

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
why ?

also don't give me the bs about us being the real jews :heh:

I just told you.....:russ:.....stop qouting me breh.....play devil's advocate with yaself....I dont give a fukk what your heritage is...wrong is wrong...and we all have the common sense to know right from wrong...you can sit here and play dumb while your people are covered in blood up to thier necks...:scust:....miss me with that bullshyt devil.....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You’re implying they shared the land or something. They didn’t, jews were and still are a small minority in the area, they originally occupied a small portion and expanded from there
“Israel” is a modern Zionist construct

Largely funded by the Rockefellers ,Rothschilds and other westernized influential Jews.

This is the only reason US and the UK backs it....Jews have had thier hands up Americas ass since the early 19th century...

The sick thing is the same Jews proffited off of the holocaust then turned around and rewarded the survivors with repaerations. Hell Germany is still paying the Jews to this this day for just being the home of the psycho that the certain US affilates funded to power....:mjlol:....the sickness goes deep with the cac and Jew relationships

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Black folks love to jump on the sympathy bandwagon whenever tears are shed i.e. terrorist attacks in France etc forgetting the people they crying for would rather see a world without Blacks. Pathetic!
Ill cry for Palestine when Arabs vacate north Africa.
Crazy how they say Jews should go back to Europe :russ: when the Muslim Quran explicitly say god gave the land to the children of Moses (the Jews) if we gonna deal with this from a religion point of view...if we're being historical, Hebrews (Jews) have a 4000 Year old history in Israel...if we're being legal, the Jews had their land taken by the Greeks and romans, and Arabs, and finally, they purchased their own land back from the ottomans and British :yeshrug:...coincidentally, the Turks celebrate their conquest of Istanbul from the Byzantines every year...do anybody tell them to give the land back to the Greeks and go back to central Asia? :jbhmm:

Moich

Banned
Daps
I just told you.....:russ:.....stop qouting me breh.....play devil's advocate with yaself....I dont give a fukk what your heritage is...wrong is wrong...and we all have the common sense to know right from wrong...you can sit here and play dumb while your people are covered on blood up to thier necks...:scust:....miss me with that bullshyt devil.....

I think you have a different conflict in mind: that is what the Arabs did to the Yazidi people of Northern Iraq. Killed them, enslaved them and spit on their graves.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Breh Palestinian plight has become a holy cow, everybody is caping for them, it is like breast cancer.

I really can't fathom why it so resonates with people who really shouldn't be ( do you hear of the plight of blacks in Mauritania who to this day are subject to slavery, yes that is right ). Next door to Israel in Syria Assad is dispossessing Sunnis of their land right now and shias are being given those lands. I think Palestinians have perfected propaganda art. Most people are lazy and dumb as fukk.
I hate black Muslims more than actual Arab Muslims :pachaha: that's the only thing I got to say about these c00ns...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I think you have a different conflict in mind: that is what the Arabs did to the Yazidi people of Northern Iraq. Killed them, enslaved them and spit on their graves.

And? Is that supposed incident not wrong as well? As I stated wrong is wrong breh... This isnt a tir for tat rebuttal nikka...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I didn't make this thread to sympathise with anyone.

Most people have no idea about the Israelis vs the Palestinians need.

And for people using that they don't care about black people card, that has nothing to do with this.

In the next 2 decades Palestinians will have been systematically removed from their country plain and simple.. but all people will remember is Palestinians randomly firing rockets over borders.

And for the record a lot of countries in the middle East are corrupt and have been either puppets for the u.s./Russia or simply tolerated because of their investing power (wealth) or natural resources.
You just admit in this post that Palestinians don't give a fukk about black people, and then turned around and said in 2 decades they will be wiped from their land...my answer is, so fukking what? :manny: they don't care for black people...do they protest against black slavery by their "Arab" brothers in Mauritania? Nope...what about blacks being sold in Libya? Nope...so why the fukk would I care about them getting smacked up like a cheat hoe when they dnt even blink when it comes to blacks being enslaved? :patrice:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Crazy how they say Jews should go back to Europe :russ: when the Muslim Quran explicitly say god gave the land to the children of Moses (the Jews) if we gonna deal with this from a religion point of view...if we're being historical, Hebrews (Jews) have a 4000 Year old history in Israel...if we're being legal, the Jews had their land taken by the Greeks and romans, and Arabs, and finally, they purchased their own land back from the ottomans and British :yeshrug:...coincidentally, the Turks celebrate their conquest of Istanbul from the Byzantines every year...do anybody tell them to give the land back to the Greeks and go back to central Asia? :jbhmm:

The US and its western allies had a lot to say about the Rohingya muslims being ran out of Myanmar last month. But little to say about Palestinian displacement:mjpls:

This issue is quite simple. U.S. international policy is driven by lobbysists and since the Jewish lobby is rich they essentially pay money to politician's for compliance. Reason Netanyahu hated Obama so much was because Obama didnt allow rich donors to dictate his policies, which was a break from tradition. Trump on the other hand can be bought, hence the quick Jerusalem decision.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
The US and its western allies had a lot to say about the Rohingya muslims being ran out of Myanmar last month. But little to say about Palestinian displacement:mjpls:

This issue is quite simple. U.S. international policy is driven by lobbysists and since the Jewish lobby is rich they essentially pay money to politician's for compliance. Reason Netanyahu hated Obama so much was because Obama didnt allow rich donors to dictate his policies, which was a break from tradition. Trump on the other hand can be bought, hence the quick Jerusalem decision.
Again, why are nobody telling the Turks, who are proud to call them selves children of conquerors, to go back to central Asia where they came from? :jbhmm: Anatolia was Greek land for 3000 years...as an added bonus, these c00ns complain about Israel's blockade which they call illegal while completely ignoring turkey, again, which has been blockading Cyprus since 1974 :skip:...don't even get me started on Saudi Arabia's actions in Yemen...any BDS campaign them? No? You mean people only notice killings and "ethnic cleansing " in the middle east when Israel do it? Really? How shocking :skip: