Israel vs Palestine in one image

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
It's not a crackpot conspiracy that the Jewish people you're talking about migrated from Europe. Any Jewish person in Israel would tell you the same. Israel was established less than a century ago with the help of UK/US government (and the Rothschilds :jbhmm:) ...now I'll wait for you to call that a "crackpot conspiracy" :heh:
The majority of Jews in Israel are those who never left the Levant.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Very interesting.

I have European DNA just like most Black people in America.

Doesn't make me a European.

So I guess the white Jews just absorbed the mid eastern ones over time.

Meaning they kept PAWGing until they diluted themselves into the white population.

My damn 3rd(?) cousin is on that her grandkids look like MJ's kids. shyt is WEIRD.

She was already light skinded. Then she married a white dude. And her kids married white. The damn grandkids are literally white people shyt is freaky.
Ashkenazim are intermediate between Middle Eastern and European populations.

Moich

Banned
Daps
:dame: The only comparison to be drawn between relations with South Korea/Japan and Israel would be that our relations with all three allow for U.S. influence in those regions. But to try and equate them as you have is pointless.

That is just your biases:dame:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Ashkenazim are intermediate between Middle Eastern and European populations.

I kind of stopped before I got to part 2 of my reasoning.

So what if the self same Jews DID get run out of Israel 2000 years ago (or w/e)..

How does THAT give them the right to take people's land that are there now.

If any of you defend that idea but you live in America.. and you're not significantly Native American.. then you are just writing to be writing. Give your land back to the natives here first, then talk to me about it.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Palestinian plight has become a holy cow, everybody is caping for them, it is like breast cancer.

I really can't fathom why it so resonates with people who really shouldn't be ( do you hear of the plight of blacks in Mauritania who to this day are subject to slavery, yes that is right ). Next door to Israel in Syria Assad is dispossessing Sunnis of their land right now and shias are being given those lands. I think Palestinians have perfected propaganda art. Most people are lazy and dumb as fukk.

Really puts things in perspective. But Jews are still pretty hated for whatever reason naturally portrayed as the villains in this situation so people side with Palestinians

And Blacks are pretty much hated so nobody cares if they’re being done wrong in the USA much less overseas in Africa.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
So its the "why can't Israel be bullys...everyone else is" defense huh? Sounds like whiney bullshyt to me...but hey whatever floats ya boat chief...
It's more like why is Israel ostracized for the same things that Arabs been doing for 1400 years....these c00n ass nikkas not even that outraged that black Africans are for sale on markets in Libya but they're ready to riot for Palestine :mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It's more like why is Israel ostracized for the same things that Arabs been doing for 1400 years....these c00n ass nikkas not even that outraged that black Africans are for sale on markets in Libya but they're ready to riot for Palestine :mjlol:

See goofy b*stards like your self who throw the word "c00n" around like your some educated clown always do the most on these board. Its not about arabs vs jews...its not about who is more wrong. As stated before wrong is wrong.

Now for all your talk about c00n this and c00n that...your caping for a state that is am extension if Americas white supremacy. And they have been that for the entire time of thier exisistence....but your so woke and blah blah blah. If your dumb ass knew anything about what you actually talk about you would understand that point clearly. And that standing uo for Israel is a direct point of standing up for the very system thats got you under the gun in the country you actually live in....:hhh:

Lybia is a victim of white supremacy as well. Taking out because its leader saw a way around the power of the US dollar. Its current predicament is nothing more then the results of rouge leadership and a failed government. Further more those enslaved are enslaved by thier own people as well as other Africans...so yes while I am upset amd disgusted by that situation I dont really have a direct vested interest in it..outside of my skin color. However my skin color is the same ones that putting them in chains so there is that as well....:francis:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I remember being in my first year of college and we had to do a report on this and i was the only one who said this shyt will NEVER end and my jewish teacher who was only a few years older than me was all offended at me saying that like “theirs been great strides for peace”. That was my first taste of that ol lefty bullshyt.

Wish i had this picture in 06

it's a shame when your instructors at institutions of higher learning derail critical thinking, rigorous inquiry and real, progressive discourse due to biases and their own fukked up perspective... this world, man. :smh:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
See goofy b*stards like your self who throw the word "c00n" around like your some educated clown always do the most on these board. Its not about arabs vs jews...its not about who is more wrong. As stated before wrong is wrong.

Now for all your talk about c00n this and c00n that...your caping for a state that is am extension if Americas white supremacy. And they have been that for the entire time of thier exisistence....but your so woke and blah blah blah. If your dumb ass knew anything about what you actually talk about you would understand that point clearly. And that standing uo for Israel is a direct point of standing up for the very system thats got you under the gun in the country you actually live in....:hhh:

Lybia is a victim of white supremacy as well. Taking out because its leader saw a way around the power of the US dollar. Its current predicament is nothing more then the results of rouge leadership and a failed government. Further more those enslaved are enslaved by thier own people as well as other Africans...so yes while I am upset amd disgusted by that situation I dont really have a direct vested interest in it..outside of my skin color. However my skin color is the same ones that putting them in chains so there is that as well....:francis:
We already established that you're a c00n :camby: keep :cape: for a group of people who see u as nothing but a slave...but wrong is wrong right? :rudy:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The British gave them the land then they earned more through war.

They don't treat Palestinians well but most Palestinians aren't very welcoming to the Jews either...but they have no other outlet for their strife..It's not like they can attack the British for giving the Jews the land they had inhabitated.