Israel vs Palestine in one image

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It's beyond a 2 state solution at this point. Israel has jacked land and firmly entrenched itself far too deep in too many territories. Making Jerusalem the capital will pretty much seal Palestines fate.

This is basically the product or remnant of European colonialism.

Basically cacism in full effect....all that unoccupied land over there....but they preferred to take land "given" to them by God....they had to take by political force and violence of course...cause thats the Goldy way....:francis:.......fukk this world....

Moich

Banned
Daps
Basically cacism in full effect....all that unoccupied land over there....but they preferred to take land "given" to them by God....they had to take by political force and violence of course...cause thats the Goldy way....:francis:.......fukk this world....

what are you rambling on about idiot.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
But why hate Israel ? Anti-semitism ? I don't get it. I was listening to a Trump official who resigned talk about the black people's hatred for Jews and basically he said we are 1. envious of the success of Jews and 2 their success undercuts our complaints about exclusion and oppression in this country.

I have the same dilemma as you, if you push back against the rampant pro Arab propaganda on this site you risk being accused of being pro Jewish which I'm not, I'm for objectivity and basic truth.
fukk Jews and fukk Israel

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The thing is, assuming one doesn't believe in crackpot conspiracy theories, the Jews have been in those lands just as long as the Arabs so it really comes to down to choosing a side, which isn't worth doing if you aren't a Jew or an Arab. All you can do is look at the situation practically, and the practical reality is that the Arabs tried to wipe out Israel two times and lost then left the Palestinians to rot. Israel isn't going anywhere, and they aren't getting their land back.
You’re implying they shared the land or something. They didn’t, jews were and still are a small minority in the area, they originally occupied a small portion and expanded from there
“Israel” is a modern Zionist construct