Israel vs Palestine in one image

Moich

Banned
Daps
Breh, it's people hate Israel more than they give a shyt about the Palestinians. Countries in the middle-east treat palestinians like shyt, but are the first to bytch out Israel. The original Arab inhabitants(Palestinians in today's term, but they called themselves Arab at the time) were suppose to get the WEST BANK, GAZA, and the WHOLE OF JORDAN, with the Jewish residents getting the rest of the Mandate, but the Saudi royal family defeated the Hashemites(tribe that is descended from Mohammad(muslim prophet) and the Hashemites were given Iraq/Jordan(Transjordan) at the time(1922) from the British.

I'm staying my ass out of this debate though and not getting roped on. I don't mind learning agricultural techniques from Israeli's without caping for them 100%, or supporting Palestinian state without supporting parties that aren't run by Islamists(Hamas) or Kleptocrats(Palestinian Authority).

But why hate Israel ? Anti-semitism ? I don't get it. I was listening to a Trump official who resigned talk about the black people's hatred for Jews and basically he said we are 1. envious of the success of Jews and 2 their success undercuts our complaints about exclusion and oppression in this country.

I have the same dilemma as you, if you push back against the rampant pro Arab propaganda on this site you risk being accused of being pro Jewish which I'm not, I'm for objectivity and basic truth.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Low Quality Posting
Breh Palestinian plight has become a holy cow, everybody is caping for them, it is like breast cancer.

I really can't fathom why it so resonates with people who really shouldn't be ( do you hear of the plight of blacks in Mauritania who to this day are subject to slavery, yes that is right ). Next door to Israel in Syria Assad is dispossessing Sunnis of their land right now and shias are being given those lands. I think Palestinians have perfected propaganda art. Most people are lazy and dumb as fukk.

Yeah but what are the Palestinians getting out of all the faux sympathy? People may act like they care but not really. They need to stop blaming Jews for everything, stop electing maniacs to represent them, and start raising their children to be functional self sufficient human beings instead of martyrs.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
But why hate Israel ? Anti-semitism ? I don't get it. I was listening to a Trump official who resigned talk about the black people's hatred for Jews and basically he said we are 1. envious of the success of Jews and 2 their success undercuts our complaints about exclusion and oppression in this country.

I have the same dilemma as you, if you push back against the rampant pro Arab propaganda on this site you risk being accused of being pro Jewish which I'm not, I'm for objectivity and basic truth.
I haven't encountered many Blacks or AA's that hate Jews.

You get that from fringe hotels. The majority are indifferent. However, the millennials are Pro Palestine.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why hate Israel ? Anti-semitism ? I don't get it. .
its disgusting to see america coddle israel and stick our necks out for it. i dont give a fukk about either side, no american should. its none of our business

but we dont just leave the conflict alone, we side with israel to the point where these arabs hate us enough to fly planes into our buildings :scusthov:. and it might sound anti semitic, but there IS zionist influence in our politics and media :yeshrug: who could deny that with a straight face? criticizing israel is a death sentence in politics and the media

Moich

Banned
Daps
its disgusting to see america coddle israel and stick our necks out for it. i dont give a fukk about either side, no american should. its none of our business

Would you say the same thing about our Asian allies Japan and South Korea ? Is it our business to protect them ? :jbhmm:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I remember being in my first year of college and we had to do a report on this and i was the only one who said this shyt will NEVER end and my jewish teacher who was only a few years older than me was all offended at me saying that like “theirs been great strides for peace”. That was my first taste of that ol lefty bullshyt.

Wish i had this picture in 06

This shyt will go on forever OR unless a certain size pushes the gas pedal extra hard on the other, which I can totally see happening

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I didn't make this thread to sympathise with anyone.

Most people have no idea about the Israelis vs the Palestinians need.

And for people using that they don't care about black people card, that has nothing to do with this.

In the next 2 decades Palestinians will have been systematically removed from their country plain and simple.. but all people will remember is Palestinians randomly firing rockets over borders.

And for the record a lot of countries in the middle East are corrupt and have been either puppets for the u.s./Russia or simply tolerated because of their investing power (wealth) or natural resources.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you say the same thing about our Asian allies Japan and South Korea ? Is it our business to protect them ? :jbhmm:
no, i cant say i give a fukk about either country :yeshrug:

then again, the entire world isnt voting against japan at the UN, while america gets behind it because our senators voted 100-0 to get behind it. something is not right there :yeshrug:

Moich

Banned
Daps
no, i cant say i give a fukk about either country :yeshrug:

then again, the entire world isnt voting against japan at the UN, while america gets behind it because our senators voted 100-0 to get behind it. something is not right there :yeshrug:

Your been evasive, should the united states support its asian allies or end its support ?

I will come to your bs about UN votes.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Our military and soviet divided Korea north and south. Both north and south want a unification but with their current regime.

It not gonna end peacefully but when north invaded south we should be the first to send troops.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz