Israel vs Palestine in one image

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

:mjpls: And people want to complain about gentrification.

In another 10 to 15 years the entire map will go back to being one color again.
Should I post other ethnic groups' loss of land to these "Arabs" over the years? :jbhmm: a certain Arab tribe occupied lands from Spain to the borders of China and arabized north Africa....or you wanna play stupid?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Survival of the fittest. :yeshrug:

They tired to do the same shyt in Africa but we were too strong and wrestled control back. Sorry Arab brehs :lolbron:

Should I post other ethnic groups' loss of land to these "Arabs" over the years? :jbhmm: a certain Arab tribe occupied lands from Spain to the borders of China and arabized north Africa....or you wanna play stupid?
when you really look at it theres not much to say cuz every nation was taken by force pretty much. I know its not very sympathetic but its kinda human nature and this is just how it played out. Not much anyone can do to change it

Daps
Reppin
NULL

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The thing is, assuming one doesn't believe in crackpot conspiracy theories, the Jews have been in those lands just as long as the Arabs so it really comes to down to choosing a side, which isn't worth doing if you aren't a Jew or an Arab. All you can do is look at the situation practically, and the practical reality is that the Arabs tried to wipe out Israel two times and lost then left the Palestinians to rot. Israel isn't going anywhere, and they aren't getting their land back.

Moich

Banned
Daps
That's exactly what I meant. The only people that can complain are native Americans.

The British colonized Palestine then gave away their land to the jews because Europe didn't want to fukk with them. They also did it out of guilt.

And Europe didn't give a fukk about Arabs because they got respect from Nazi Germany.

I find it funny how they wanted the jews to have their own country but not in Europe.

Why did they give them this piece of land and not all the other lands they controlled ? :jbhmm:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
shyt they've overwhelmed Palestinians. The nation leaders of the world are full of shyt. They act like they don't want to take over land anymore but China, Russia and Israel are doing it. The United Nations (league of nations) was a corrupt institution from the beginning. It served Europeans purposes. Really to have peace all the lines that were drawn would have to be reverted, which will never happen.

YOu don't know much about the UN. The UN is overwhelmingly against Israel, including European nations. It's veto power of the US that protects Israel. And we exercise that veto power because of pressure from AIPAC, essentially an Israeli lobbying organization that bribes or intimidates US politicians to do the bidding of Israel. Look at what happened to Cynthia McKinney and Howard Dean :sas2:

Moich

Banned
Daps

Breh Palestinian plight has become a holy cow, everybody is caping for them, it is like breast cancer.

I really can't fathom why it so resonates with people who really shouldn't be ( do you hear of the plight of blacks in Mauritania who to this day are subject to slavery, yes that is right ). Next door to Israel in Syria Assad is dispossessing Sunnis of their land right now and shias are being given those lands. I think Palestinians have perfected propaganda art. Most people are lazy and dumb as fukk.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Black folks love to jump on the sympathy bandwagon whenever tears are shed i.e. terrorist attacks in France etc forgetting the people they crying for would rather see a world without Blacks. Pathetic!
Ill cry for Palestine when Arabs vacate north Africa.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Why are blacks so invested in this intra semitic feud ? To Arabs we are " Abids" - slaves, to Jews we are " Kushis" - n-words

Muslim posters ( the biggest c00ns ) are the main ones pushing Palestinian sympathy propaganda on this site, we don't care about them. Arabs are busy torturing, enslaving and killing our brothers in Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt. A Nubian whose own land is being taken away by Arabs in Egypt will neg you in solidarity with these same Arabs next door. Defies logic.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Black folks love to jump on the sympathy bandwagon whenever tears are shed i.e. terrorist attacks in France etc forgetting the people they crying for would rather see a world without Blacks. Pathetic!
Ill cry for Palestine when Arabs vacate north Africa.

Serbs say, Serbians have only two friends: God and the Greeks

We only have us.

Daps
Breh Palestinian plight has become a holy cow, everybody is caping for them, it is like breast cancer.

I really can't fathom why it so resonates with people who really shouldn't be ( do you hear of the plight of blacks in Mauritania who to this day are subject to slavery, yes that is right ). Next door to Israel in Syria Assad is dispossessing Sunnis of their land right now and shias are being given those lands. I think Palestinians have perfected propaganda art. Most people are lazy and dumb as fukk.

Breh, it's people hate Israel more than they give a shyt about the Palestinians. Countries in the middle-east treat palestinians like shyt, but are the first to bytch out Israel. The original Arab inhabitants(Palestinians in today's term, but they called themselves Arab at the time) were suppose to get the WEST BANK, GAZA, and the WHOLE OF JORDAN, with the Jewish residents getting the rest of the Mandate, but the Saudi royal family defeated the Hashemites(tribe that is descended from Mohammad(muslim prophet) and the Hashemites were given Iraq/Jordan(Transjordan) at the time(1922) from the British.

I'm staying my ass out of this debate though and not getting roped on. I don't mind learning agricultural techniques from Israeli's without caping for them 100%, or supporting Palestinian state without supporting parties that aren't run by Islamists(Hamas) or Kleptocrats(Palestinian Authority).

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YOu don't know much about the UN. The UN is overwhelmingly against Israel, including European nations. It's veto power of the US that protects Israel. And we exercise that veto power because of pressure from AIPAC, essentially an Israeli lobbying organization that bribes or intimidates US politicians to do the bidding of Israel. Look at what happened to Cynthia McKinney and Howard Dean :sas2:
That process means shyt Breh. Sanctions mean nothing. The only countries who adhere to the United Nations agreements are the ones who don't have weapons or commodities.