Israel vs Palestine in one image

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Inshallah the brave and beautiful Palestinian strugglers will beat the Zionists to the sea, in my lifetime.

'My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?' - Palestine

Palestinians ain't getting shyt back until that land is worthless to Jews and Jew supporters. The day oil is meaningless, and Mars produces more wealth than Earth, is the day Palestine gets land back.

For now, Palestine is in the same place legally as the black folk moved from those Indian islands for the sake of American interests (the Chagosians; had to look up their name; and same place legally, meaning the courts are stacked against them due to the national interests of whom they're up against).

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Could you clarify what point you're trying to make with this statement?

It came across to me as black people in America shouldn't complain about gentrification because it doesn't compare to what's happening to Arabs in the Middle East, but I'm guessing that's not what you meant.

That's exactly what I meant. The only people that can complain are native Americans.

The British colonized Palestine then gave away their land to the jews because Europe didn't want to fukk with them. They also did it out of guilt.

And Europe didn't give a fukk about Arabs because they got respect from Nazi Germany.

I find it funny how they wanted the jews to have their own country but not in Europe.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That's exactly what I meant. The only people that can complain are native Americans.

The British colonized Palestine then gave away their land to the jews because Europe didn't want to fukk with them. They also did it out of guilt.

And Europe didn't give a fukk about Arabs because they got respect from Nazi Germany.

I find it funny how they wanted the jews to have their own country but not in Europe.
Native Americans have zero complaints to take seriously, in comparison to blacks. nikkas are worse off than Native Americans, and that's a fact.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I couldn't care less about the Palestinians because Arabs are usually on that :mjpls: shyt.
But I also dislike the Israelis because they are very hypocritical. If you didn't know, these people put Africans in Israel through hell.
They had humongous protests and hatred rallies (where they call Africans racial slurs) over "illegal" African migrants when there are twice as many illegal European migrants.
So I guess I'm with the two-state position.

In the words of John Kerry, "if the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or Democratic, it cannot be both".

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Not trolling, I still don't get your point.

It's not clear how what's happened with Arabs in the Middle East has to do with the legitimacy of any reparations claim African Americans may make, or any complaints about gentrification in America.

On a side note, not trying to make an ad hominem, but I'll assume you're Arab or other non black group. I can't imagine why an AA would cape for Arabs over their own self interest being that Arabs have been, and continue to be, just as evil (if not more) towards black people than white supremacists.

Then again, it's not exactly evidence that you're non-black. There has to be a reason black people have been losers in dead last place world wide for so long. So strategically retarded, that even basic concepts of fighting only for your self interest instead of 'fairness' fly over many of our heads.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Jews are Yah's chosen people so that's how life works.:ehh:

tenor.gif

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Jews are Yah's chosen people so that's how life works.:ehh:

tenor.gif

Hope thats sarcasm breh, the "Jews" of today are NOT the jews of the bible they were given the land and their statehood by the british. In fact the REAL jews that were exiled from Egypt were to never have their own land.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
religion is so stupid
Ppl always want to say religion is bad and I won’t agree or disagree but I will say a lot of the time its the ppl following religon who are bad and not the religion..Currupt white Ppl and their avaricious culture would have the world thinkin religion is stupid because they not true followers of any religon besides satanism

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Hope thats sarcasm breh, the "Jews" of today are NOT the jews of the bible they were given the land and their statehood by the british. In fact the REAL jews that were exiled from Egypt were to never have their own land.

:scust:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I couldn't care less about the Palestinians because Arabs are usually on that :mjpls: shyt.
But I also dislike the Israelis because they are very hypocritical. If you didn't know, these people put Africans in Israel through hell.
They had humongous protests and hatred rallies (where they call Africans racial slurs) over "illegal" African migrants when there are twice as many illegal European migrants.
So I guess I'm with the two-state position.

In the words of John Kerry, "if the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or Democratic, it cannot be both".
EXACTLY