Israel vs Palestine in one image

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
They placed their faith in the Arab states who told them to sit back and let them handle it, not knowing that the Arabs were just serving their own interests because they weren't and still aren't ready to take the Palestinians into their own countries. Arabs lost and the Palestinians been fukked ever since.

And you are correct, as I'm sure you are aware, way back in the day even your own country, Afghanistan, was a part of "hindu/vedic civilization," it was called Gandhara, now it's something else entirely....it is what it is, I'm not emotionally invested in Indians reclaiming it for "India" just because it's Muslim territory now...I favor what's practical. Similarly, demanding Israel give back all the land they won is highly impractical. It aint gonna happen.
These nikkas act stupid when they want to...there's videos on YouTube with Palestinians in their 70s and 80s recalling how the advancing Arab armies where telling them to leave their houses so they can slaughter the Jews and they can come back later cause it won't take them long...that's how they suffered this nakba :francis: but let these anti Semitic c00ns tell it, Israel expelled millions of Palestinians and committed genocide:lolbron: even tho the Palestinian population under Israel have doubled in the past 50 years...

Moich

Banned
Daps
nd you are correct, as I'm sure you are aware, way back in the day even your own country, Afghanistan, was a part of "hindu/vedic civilization," it was called Gandhara, now it's something else entirely....it is what it is, I'm not emotionally invested in Indians reclaiming it f

So he is Afghani ? :ohhh:

@Techniec get in here fuccboy and explain yourself :lolbron:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
We need to stop cheapening words like "genocide," if Israel wanted to they could wipe out every Palestinian by this time tomorrow night. Instead, Palestinian birthrate is through the roof, that's the opposite of a genocide. Meanwhile the Jews been molested, hunted, killed, and/or dispersed all over the Middle East and Europe for centuries but everybody got a problem cause they have a country now. Get the fukk outta here breh. What you want instead? You want Hamas to have power? ISIS? That's what you want to get a foothold over there instead of Israel? Sorry man, but I'll take the Jews any day of the week. "Entitled" is manufacturing an ethnic identity and then using it to demand territory. fukk that.

You nikkas with this tit for tat rebuttal bullshyt.

Now genocide demands a new definition. And Israel is DYING to push the button and bomb Iran the fukk out of existence essentially setting off a possible nuclear holocaust. Also ISIS is an American funded terrorist group and aide in the destruction of the world in addition to countries like Israel. Like this is the dumbest shyt. In one thread you goofy fukks are shytting on America......cac this....and cac that.....then come into this thread and cape for the same people that these "cacs" are protecting and covertly giving billions of dollars in militarized weapons to help kill off 10's of thousands of people a year.

Like where the fukk is the disconnect. You nikkas are so convoluted and confused. You really think Arabs are the threat in the world........with everything going on.......the fukking Arabs are the ones you are worried about. Yes there are crazy fukking who use the Muslim relgiion to fukk up shyt.....but come the fukk on brehs........you nikkas are grossly fukking retarded breh.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You nikkas with this tit for tat rebuttal bullshyt.

Now genocide demands a new definition. And Israel is DYING to push the button and bomb Iran the fukk out of existence essentially setting off a possible nuclear holocaust. Also ISIS is an American funded terrorist group and aide in the destruction of the world in addition to countries like Israel. Like this is the dumbest shyt. In one thread you goofy fukks are shytting on America......cac this....and cac that.....then come into this thread and cape for the same people that these "cacs" are protecting and covertly giving billions of dollars in militarized weapons to help kill off 10's of thousands of people a year.

Like where the fukk is the disconnect. You nikkas are so convoluted and confused. You really think Arabs are the threat in the world........with everything going on.......the fukking Arabs are the ones you are worried about. Yes there are crazy fukking who use the Muslim relgiion to fukk up shyt.....but come the fukk on brehs........you nikkas are grossly fukking retarded breh.

What do you want to happen to Israel? Do you think the Palestinians having power in that region would be healthy? Regardless of where anybodies allegiances lie, it is undeniable that the Israelis have at least proven themselves to be competent state actors in that they can effectively run a government, establish diplomatic ties with other nations, field a formidable military, offer their citizens basic freedoms and rights that don't exist elsewhere in the Middle East etc; what can the Palestinians offer on their end in comparison? Who will represent them? Based on what we know so far, it doesn't look very appealing. That doesn't mean the Jews should completely dominate the Palestinians forever, but the Palestinians are the ones who will need to adjust how they view Israel.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
These nikkas act stupid when they want to...there's videos on YouTube with Palestinians in their 70s and 80s recalling how the advancing Arab armies where telling them to leave their houses so they can slaughter the Jews and they can come back later cause it won't take them long...that's how they suffered this nakba :francis: but let these anti Semitic c00ns tell it, Israel expelled millions of Palestinians and committed genocide:lolbron: even tho the Palestinian population under Israel have doubled in the past 50 years...

Yeah I know what you talking about, ironically I read about that in Chomsky's book on the conflict.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What do you want to happen to Israel? Do you think the Palestinians having power in that region would be healthy? Regardless of where anybodies allegiances lie, it is undeniable that the Israelis have at least proven themselves to be competent state actors in that they can effectively run a government, establish diplomatic ties with other nations, field a formidable military, offer their citizens basic freedoms and rights that don't exist elsewhere in the Middle East etc; what can the Palestinians offer on their end in comparison? Who will represent them? Based on what we know so far, it doesn't look very appealing. That doesn't mean the Jews should completely dominate the Palestinians forever, but the Palestinians are the ones who will need to adjust how they view Israel.

fukk are you talking about? They are not a real country, They are the pompous little brothers who get to play war with big brothers money. Your asking this question with the assumption that regardless of who was in that region they would be a major power player in the world. Its not like that. Israel gets a yearly allowance. They have no import/exports. They have no real influence in the world, they have no real power in the world. They don't have any natural resources, they don't have a massive Army. :mjlol::mjlol:. They get respect because of America's protection. They are in power because of Americans funds, they are not wiped the fukk off the map right now because of America's prowess. Why are you giving that state this much respect:scust: in the first place.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
How is that Arabophilia working out for you in your own country ? :mjpls:

Tell us how wonderful Al Shabab has been for Somalis ? :mjpls:

It's uniting us. They doing they job. I don't care about no Arabs. I just don't like duplicitous Jews. Arabs are scums but in the scum radar, [redacted] rank higher :mjpls:

Moich

Banned
Daps
I don't care about no Arabs. I just don't like duplicitous Jews. Arabs are scums but in the scum radar, kikes rank higher :mjpls:

What have Jews done to your skinny ass for you to call them duplicitous ? :mjpls:

Me thinks your just channeling Arab rage since you folks claim fake Arab heritage :mjpls:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
What have Jews done to your skinny ass for you to call them duplicitous ? :mjpls:

Me thinks your just channeling Arab rage since you folks claim fake Arab heritage :mjpls:

I don't claim Arabs. Somalis who do that, do out of religious devotion to the prophet.

Jews control the media and finances and are part of the oppression of all blacks by denying us loans and working with cacs.

Arabs are our lil nikkas. Not the other way around

:mjpls:

Moich

Banned
Daps
Jews control the media and finances

Classic anti Semitic tropes no doubt fed to you with mother's milk like all Muslims:mjpls:

If an Islamic caliphate were to materialize your'e the first to throw us under the bus for your Arab masters, facts. I can see through you pro black BS:mjpls:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Classic anti Semitic tropes no doubt fed to you with mother's milk like all Muslims:mjpls:

If an Islamic caliphate were to materialize your'e the first to throw us under the bus for your Arab masters, facts. I can see through you pro black BS:mjpls:

IDGAF about no Arabs or y'all. I'm for Somalis. Real shyt

:mjpls:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
They placed their faith in the Arab states who told them to sit back and let them handle it, not knowing that the Arabs were just serving their own interests because they weren't and still aren't ready to take the Palestinians into their own countries. Arabs lost and the Palestinians been fukked ever since.

And you are correct, as I'm sure you are aware, way back in the day even your own country, Afghanistan, was a part of "hindu/vedic civilization," it was called Gandhara, now it's something else entirely....it is what it is, I'm not emotionally invested in Indians reclaiming it for "India" just because it's Muslim territory now...I favor what's practical. Similarly, demanding Israel give back all the land they won is highly impractical. It aint gonna happen.

Hey you're talking to a man who doesn't recognize Pakistan

:heh:

Partition was a disgrace.

Listen, I don't support the two state solution. I perfectly understand the reality that Israel controls from the Mediterranean to the Jordan River. That land will never be partitioned.

As long as Palestinians have the occupation lifted and enjoy human and civic rights, with free access to Islamic sites, I have no beef.

I want this conflict over with, so the Jewish people, who are an intricate member of the Middle Eastern community can finally be at peace with its Muslim neighbours and we can all move the fukk on

The problem is, I made the mistake it seems of actually researching the fukk out of this conflict, particularly with an emphasis on Israeli scholarship on the issue

And the conclusion I have drawn, from history and what we see today, is that the establishment of Israel necessitated the forced displacement of the local population.

Your understanding of the history is, respectfully, flawed. There was no mass exodus of Arabs heeding the call of Arab leaders. It's a myth. The Arabs of Palestine rose up once they realized that all those Jews that had been trickling in since the late 19th century were there to displace them. With the betrayal of the Arabs post WW1 (Sykes Pico), and having emerged out of centuries of Turkish rule, they were late to the game, and caught completely off guard

Israeli propaganda has created this wonderful but utterly bullshyt narrative of a benevolent Jewish population pleading with a sliver of land and the evil Arabs rallied to attempt genocide, and only only only if the Arabs had agreed to the partition plan (which was bullshyt to begin with) all of this would have been averted

NO. It was premeditated from day one. The Arabs didn't do anything in 1947 that any self respecting people wouldnt have done at the time, knowing what they knew

I don't raise these historical points to try to reverse history, but to clarify the myth and lies, so we understand why we are in the position we are today

Which leads me to the point I raised earlier. Israel has won. Why does it insist on maintaining the occupation? Why does it deny the Palestinians its human rights? What national interest is served in detaining youths, torturing prisoners and launching wars every half decade?

Its because it's project is not complete. It wants the absolute destruction of the Palestinian body politic, regardless of what form it takes. And it is itching for an excuse to reduce the Arab population of the old mandate in half, driven into the Jordanian deserts. It is willing to tolerate a subjugated minority at best.

I was raised in the Gulf as a non Arab so itll always be fukk Arab supremacism til I die. And I left Islam just like you.

But I will never abandon the Palestinians. They got fukked by history. Which is bad enough

But when you have a damn near century old propaganda machine that tries to convince the world that the rapist is a benevolent abused lover, I will not stand for that

I don't respect thieves and bullies.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone define the term "arab" for me. You all are using the word in such a divisive way like you hate people for just being labeled as Arab. I know Jews as people get hate just for being Jewish but for Arabs it's obviously more about being Muslim/Islam/terrorism since 911.

Also it doesn't make sense how Jews and Arabs are claiming to be from the same region historically but they look so different today, and act like they have different culture/traditions/beliefs:manny: especially since Religion doesnt = culture and doesn't necessarily make someone Middle eastern or not. There can be Jewish arabs and Arab jews. Jews who are muslim, Arab christians etc.... all from the Middle East and Africa.

So whats the difference really?:mindblown:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:duck:

There in lies the problem folks, it is mostly Muslims coming in here to c00n for their favorite oppressed people. As a wise poster already stated it less about the oppressed and more about who is doing the alleged oppressing that gets their blood raging.

This donkey sees Ex Muslim and then talks about Muslims c00ning

Do you know what Ex Muslim means? It means I left the faith I was raised in, and a thousand years of my family was raised in

The fact that you deduced from this that this makes me a sympathizers shows how absolutely clueless and outclassed you are here.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Bring real articles not some islamic authored garbage

The full version of this article appears in the August issue of the New York Review of Books. Robert Malley was adviser to President Clinton on Arab-Israeli affairs; Hussein Agha is senior associate member of St Antony's College, Oxford

Is he a member of the secret Muslim brotherhood cabal led by Obama and Huma Abedin?

:heh:

Just admit you throw a random talking point out there and ran up on a real mother fukker who called you out on your bullshyt and now you realized you're intellectually outclassed and have no rebuttal, but lack the principle to just admit you're a fukking doorknob

Address the article punk bytch, or give me another talking point for me to shyt on

It was all good just a few pages ago wasn't it

:pachaha: